Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I got most of it from Ikea what concerns these little things for the kitchen and flat and very good


And kea, Swedish furniture company known worldwide for its famous design and above all the functionality offered in their assortment a great solution for many small "problems" in the household, as well as for preservation and storage of household sundry little things that never has enough space.
1) One of these solutions is the foldable plastic holder that can be used for much more. The kitchen is handy for storing plastic bags near the bag can be used for sponges for dishes and the like. Except in the kitchen can serve in the hallway for storing say gloves and hat in winter or for storing socks or in the bathroom for toilet paper. Fixed to the wall or on the inside steel legs of the closet door.
2) Hanging rack dish rack is a great idea for small kitchens that never quite worktop. The stand can be I add under wall cupboard and thus will receive a little more room to work.
3) In the kitchen all somehow find the place, but not for covers. If I keep them in drawers banging until we open the drawer and the like. This stand can be placed in drawers steel legs or closets, and since the folding can be set length depending on the number of covers.
4) A wooden tray knives is done as an add-on for Ikea kitchens. We know that kitchen knives dull and spoil if they are in contact with other metal spoons and other objects. That's why they are often kept in a special holder for knives. In this wooden drawer steel legs knives will be protected and nicely put away in one place.
Ikea arrived in Sarajevo ... Buy Fata closet, take it home and made it. Encounter tram street and wardrobe are all falling apart. He called steel legs Fata masters from Ikea; comes this closed cabinet, a wave of tram - the same story; cabinet falls apart. Kaze Master: "You know what, I'll get into it to see what happens when a tram encounter." That's what I do. Mujo comes home, is an unknown man in the closet. "Fata, what is this guy doing in our closet?" "Please Mujo believe me, a man waiting for a tram!"
Gordana says
I got most of it from Ikea what concerns these little things for the kitchen and flat and very good to me This Lid I first bought when I went to the hospital for kitchen utensils because my lids are always on the side and they always ask me Super their holders plates and bowls
Nely says
I have vov Lid-genius! While I never bought just banging and swearing when you need to find some small, who fell who knows where ... I love this wooden knife. This could in my new kihinjici to find :)


No comments:

Post a Comment