Sunday, December 7, 2014

Written by Paul McCartney and recorded in three phases, from 17 June until 11 November 1965. Releas


Michelle, my belle. These are words that go together well, My Michelle. Michelle, my belle. Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble, Très bien ensemble. I love you, I love you, I love you. That's all I want to say. Until I find a way I will say the only words I know that You'll understand. Michelle, my belle. Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble, Très bien ensemble. I need to, I need to, I need to. I need to make you see, Oh, what you mean to me. Until I do I'm hoping you will Know what I mean. I love you ... I want you, I want you, I want you. I think you know by now I'll get to you somehow. tuytelaars Until I do I'm telling you so You'll understand. Michelle, my belle. Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble, Très bien ensemble. I will say the only words I know that You'll understand, my Michelle.
Written by Paul McCartney and recorded in three phases, from 17 June until 11 November 1965. Released in December of the same year and was included in the album Rubber Soul Beatles. The idea came to Paflito in a Artistes (see. Culture) party, where he heard a gallidoula to chant in the language of the patron. Where you say, ours was playing the French and let not spoke good French. But he thought the title. And he sat down and wrote the music. Ki'otan reached hardly cried the occurrence of the friend, the Jan Vaughan and gallidoula who was and was making tuytelaars verses. Likewise do the proposed rhyme Michelle ma belle ki'aftos thought the inimitable these are words that go together well (sont des mots qui vont tres bien ensemble). Ki'otan heard the schoremenos the Lennon told him how much he liked after ki'oti need to perfect. And refined. And gave us one of the most beautiful tuytelaars ballads ever written. Me and reminds me of the kid who was eavesdropping on Zoula ap'to turntable of big sister. Little 'You have? Children's experiences are. To say so for the record, that the melody of the guitar ftiasidose historian tuytelaars producer tuytelaars beetles George Martin.
The "themataki" I have the Beatles, you know, and chronic tuytelaars and nothing changed .... For this song will only say that it is ... diamond! Them. And good afternoon :) November 5, 2009 - 2:48 pm
Search this blog
Album (402) Greek (198) OST (159) Solo (119) Rock (113) remixes (101) Psychologimata (88) Folk (61) Blues (54) Alternative rock (52) Jazz (52) Electronica (46) classic music (44) Live (41) Soul (35) French (34) Indie (31) Orders (28) Bootleg (23) Folk Rock (22) Country (21) Ambient (20) Pop (20) Alternative (18) RnB (18) Ethnic (16) Experimental (16) Grunge (14) post-punk (14) Africa (13) Punk (13) Political (13) Funk (12) About Me (12) Turning the world (12) Downtempo ( 11) New Wave (11) Roots Rock (11) Americana (10) FRIENDS picks (10) Bluegrass (9) Blues-Rock (9) Dark Wave (9) Progressive Rock (9) Resistencia (8) Rolling Stones (8 ) Trip Hop (8) synthpop (8) Electroswing (7) Garage (7) Italia (7) Jazz Fusion (7) Neil Young (7) Opera (7) Psychedelic rock (7) progressive (7) Guitar (6) Jazz Rock (6) Ladies (6) World Fusion (6) Crete (6) Avant Garde (5) BOB DYLAN (5) Gospel (5) Piano (5) Townes Van Zandt (5) post-rock (5) Crete (5 ) Abstract (4) Art Rock (4) CHICK COREA (4) Celtic Rock (4) Punk Rock (4) Roots (4) Swing (4) The Waterboys (4) World Music (4) Worldbeat (4) funny (4 ) soft rock (4) Dimitris Mitropanos (4) REBETIKO (4) Acid Jazz (3) Afro beat (3) Alain Bashung (3) Alternative Country (3) Ballet (3) Bruce Springsteen (3) Chanson (3) Chicago Blues (3) ENRICO tuytelaars CARUSO (3) FABRIZIO DE ANDRE (3) Fusion (3) Hard Rock (3) Modern Classic (3) Modern Jazz (3) Mogwai (3) Neoclassical (3) Pavlov's Dog (3) Post-bop ( 3) Protest Songs (3) Ray Manzarek (3) Southern Rock (3) Surf Rock (3) Tex-Mex (3) Tinariwen (3) country rock (3) dub reggae (3) flamenco (3) hardcore tuytelaars punk (3 ) indie-rock (3) symphonic rock (3) MUNICIPALITY MOUTSIS (3) Thanasis Papakonstantinou (3) MANOS free (3) NICK GKATSOS (3) Nikos Xilouris (3) Ordering (3) Acoustic (2) African Blues (2) Alexander Scriabin tuytelaars (2) Avant Guarde (2) BARNEY KESSEL (2) BESSIE SMITH (2) BO DIDDLEY (2) Bachata (2) Boogie (2) Bossa Nova (2) CAMERATA tuytelaars MEDIOLANENSE (2) Celtic (2) Charlie Parker ( 2) Chet Baker (2) Classic Rock (2) Coctails and Dreams (2) Cowboy Junkies tuytelaars (2) Cuba (2) ELECTRIC LITANY (2) ELVIS PRESLEY (2) ERIK SATIE (2) Ethno-Techno tuytelaars (2) GEORGES MOUSTAKI (2) Green Day (2) ISMAEL LO (2) Iggy Pop (2) JJ CALE (2) Joe Cocker (2) Jump Blues (2) LEONARD COHEN (2) Ladrone (2) Leo Ferre (2) Linton Kwesi Johnson (2) Lucio Dalla (2) Marianne Faithfull (2) Mbalax (2) New Age (2) OTIS REDDING (2) Pop Punk (2) Ranchera (2) Reggae (2) Rockabilly (2) Space Music (2) Spoken words (2) Stephan Eicher (2) The Black Keys (2) Tindersticks (2) Toufik Farroukh (2) Tribute (2) Tulsa Sound (2) YIRUMA (2) a capella (2) anne clark (2) atmosphere (2 ) avant garde jazz (2) dark alternative (2) electric blues (2) g

No comments:

Post a Comment