Wednesday, June 25, 2014

After moving garden trading company to Amsterdam, I tried to apply all that I can experience garden


I do not regret garden trading company it, even grateful for having worked as a janitor in the Netherlands. Two months I worked so cleaning service in the hospital and 6 months I worked in the homes of elderly people, cleaning their homes. The experience was very valuable, in addition to powerful to train the ego, which most feel is a matter of how clean the house. I'm so sensitive about the clean-up, clay stains gatel little direct aja deh want bersihin (although if busy yes postponed gatelnya hehe). It also made me realize that I used tuh really do not care about the cleanliness of the house, because once wrote something wrong just know, no one else is wong bersihin. And it turns out the standard of cleanliness of the Dutch tuh jauuh smokers than in Indonesia, garden trading company except for the wealthy, flashy buildings and the majority of people who care about this course weve. What is clear is that I met around me so very different levels of cleanliness. And fitting home to Indo last year, I also realized that most people in the Indo mentingin clothes iron, meaning the net ga-ga kenape garden trading company kenape but if kaga ironed clothes deh so embarrassing approx. Because my mother told stunned-henyak time in Holland I is not never nyetrika, most if Ko freshly ironed clothes rumpled. And I ngeles dong, leave it essential clothes iron ga home cleaner than the opposite wkwkwk. Because most jobs are not like I've mah hot iron because very time I think anyway. So I was told to cook and mending ngebersihin than nyetrika deh kitchen.
After moving garden trading company to Amsterdam, I tried to apply all that I can experience garden trading company it. My house was so pretty good, clean and comfortable, even if sometimes messy tetep heck yes, his name also had a child (ngeles mode on: D). I asked the kids rapihin their rooms once a week and I also clean up every day ga, installment loans are repaid-wrote that. But the important thing I have always tried to keep my house clean. So when I go home to Indonesia last year, I was quite shocked with the hygiene problem garden trading company and eventually intends to return to the Indo later if you still want to apply as much as possible what I got in the Netherlands.
Experience working time, those who have few children indeed his house ga sleek, old grandfather was also there really a dirty house, but since I mostly work bantuin granny already unable bersihin ga house, which basically is the love of cleanliness, would waduuh ... ampuun deh net. In fact there tuh a Madame, when I went into the bathroom, he immediately warned-warned me, "It do not forget dibersihin," he said, pointing to a trash can lid that already sleek, the top of the bathroom cabinet, door handles and pressed the button for the light ! Yup, we like to turn on the lights and turns of it, well that's that should be in the lap of quasi until shiny. Continue his WC, aduuuh ... clean, dry, shiny .... WC so loh, but white muluusnya for mercy until the hood-hood toilet garden trading company seat, trash, top-top cabinets and Printil-Printil garden trading company toothpaste, soap, shampoo, all shiny ! Here are the tips.
Equipment 1. Vacuum cleaner and a bucket: in the home should always be a vacuum cleaner, this mandatory anyway. Then bucket for mop handles ngepel following, let practically no need bent with age, plus one more small bucket for home furnishings laps and WC. Oya plus flush bucket for plants. 2. Lap and glass cleaning tool: In addition to lap-handled for ngepel, there should be a special lap for WC, and one lap for lap-lap furniture. There should also be a special cloth for glass cleaning tool along the glass. 3. Brush and Sponge: Need a brush to bersihin bathroom wall, bathroom floor and sink, as well as a rough sponge to scrub the sink. For the kitchen, need special brushes to clean the kitchen sink and sponge to wash the dishes. 4. Soap cleanser: - Cleaning the floor, because my floor laminate wear, so it must use a special laminate, - 'alles Reiniger' aka multi-function cleanser for bersihin all, - special garden trading company cleaning glass, - cleaning sink, bathroom walls and floors, need if the wall is also occasionally given anticalc already plasticity yellow, yellow-amber to clean the sink wall, this potent anticalc deh, yellow wall directly mencrang instantly. - WC cleaners, tea duck goose. - Anti-grease for kitchen garden trading company cleaners - vinegar and ammonia, a special cleaning tool for window glass. - Dishwasher Dish soap or regular dish soap - soap washing clothes and perfumes. - Note, all of these cleaners can ditaro in a special garden trading company container, garden trading company and ditarok warehouse, so ga splattered everywhere, nyarinya easy, except for a special toilet, kitchen and washing machine yes deket placed at each place is yaw.
5. Sweep: Need a special broom for everyday kitchen, which can be used also for other space bersihin if another lazy to suck dust. Broom fibers to the page, if you have ha

No comments:

Post a Comment