Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Then I figure out what I had done until I no longer employed. I asked my friend to explain in detai


Everyone must have heard it, read it even being studied apply. Of course, the definition of success will be returned to each individual living it. But basically anything that is done sincerely and wholeheartedly would definitely menuaikan worth and satisfying results.
This new confidence as I understand truth when he was attending college. An experience that is not too good I have ever experienced during that. Still remember my writing about the experience of working as a dishwasher?
Now I want to share the experience with being a part-time dishwasher at an Italian restaurant in Melbourne. Tasting this work, there has actually been a long time in my mind since I first decided to study in the country.
Armed with curiosity, I accepted a friend's offer to work at the restaurant. I work on the night shift, from 6 pm until 12 o'clock at night, 3 times a week. The pay is higher than my previous garniet job as vegetable vendors.
One. I am obliged to start a job with cleaning the toilet first. It includes garniet ngoset toilet, replace toilet tissue and ensure always dry and clean from time to time.
In the workspace size 3X2, I was faced with 2 pieces of zinc (tub) dishwasher and a dishwasher. When looking at the engine, my heart was immediately excited and whispered "this is ya automated machine garniet that he said it." But what's the point of this second zinc huh?
After I described at length how should I'll wash up and use the machine. It transpired that the machine was only used to sterilize all the results of the laundry I have done manually before. And I can conclude that there is nothing automatic. All the dirty plates and glasses should be rinsed, and rinsed garniet again disabunin.
The rate of dirty plates and glasses into the kitchen has been reduced drastically garniet and began to be replaced with a banner greasy, pans, and cooking utensils used large Chef since morning. With the time left, I had to work extra fast to be able to complete all the work right at 12, may not be so.
After that, I still had to run as fast as lightning (sprint) to the train station via the ramp to catch the last train schedules to the house, garniet which is at 12:15. Had I failed to catch the train that then the only alternative taksilah and precisely garniet vain all efforts for 6 hours earlier. Everything is evaporated to cost doang cab. As it was I had to work for months. Finally the time arrived liburpun and restaurant was closed for some time.
Vacation time is over. And I was sad because it was not called back to work at the restaurant. And that makes me even sadder, it was just me alone is not called again, garniet whereas my friend was told to come to work.
Then I figure out what I had done until I no longer employed. I asked my friend to explain in detail what he did while working there. So that I can know the shortcomings and mistakes I have done without realizing it, until the future garniet could be better. Honestly, I'm sure once tuh've done everything as good as possible. But we think it better not be good for others.
Plates were already out of the sterile machines usually tend to be drier. garniet And I meletaknya all the dishes were piled. Well this is the beginning of the problem, the pile always seemed dry, so I assume that the plate is the same underneath. I was wrong. The plate was still wet and had to dry them every time Chef would serve food. The result was slowing Chef.
December 30, 2012 at 8:37 pm
I remember a book written Dream Shop 1000 Valiant Budi, Applausr ... read me, I think the book is really good and entertaining. Thoroughness in work, diligence in doing everything we make is the capital base of future success. I am sure that
Sometimes we often rush to blame the state when we are in a losing position, failed etc. .. although, as already written above .. that failure is success delayed .. stay focused on the goal .. keep fighting .. there must be a way ...
wah, really yes mas unik2 your experience garniet ... experience is very valuable and it contains a lot of learning. Not everyone had the opportunity to learn from things like this. Thanks for sharing garniet ....
wow I did often hear foreign students to work as a dishwasher, and without told I already know that it is a tough job! Waist and back pain can continue tuh. Although machine-made, still need to enter, mngeluarkan, organize, etc. etc. Yag

No comments:

Post a Comment