Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I My name is Ibrahim. But for the safety of my family, I use also the name of Timothy Abraham. I am


Ibrahim was a Muslim fundamentalist. He gave lectures in various mosques in Egypt. He met with the Gospel of Jesus. His heart was shaken. He did not know who to believe - is it Jesus or Muhammad? Who would have said what is the true path? Aliinua his heart to heaven. "Jehovah, show me the way of the truth and I will follow whatever ufv cascades the cost," he said with tears.
The Lord Jesus himself came to speak to Ibrahim in a dream. Ibrahim had abandoned Islam and embraced the Savior. But a group of Muslim extremists of the Muslim Brotherhood would only leave? What about his family?
Follow Christ no cost. But you can not change a person pomjua true God, although you beat him, you will be bound, and tortured in every way. Continue reading this testimony of encouragement and God of heaven will speak to your heart in a wonderful way that will change ufv cascades your life ....!
I My name is Ibrahim. But for the safety of my family, I use also the name of Timothy Abraham. I am just an ordinary Egyptian from the Delta region. Nilizungukwa and fields on each side, with streams of the River Nile. I grew up in Islam consistent during my childhood. I learned how to fear Allah, who created the heavens and the earth in six days. I had no reason to doubt that one religion over kumhofia stressing God, doing good deeds and live a clean life. Saying (reciting) the Quran was a matter lililotakiwa stabilizing heart. I's fun esoteric rites, because they have great respect for Muhammad. This was a group of Abu-al-Azayem. I seek to be more close to Allah.
One evening in one hour, in the mosque of al-Hatta, I just finished praying al-Maghrib prayers, I was introduced to Muhammad Imam and Sulleiman Kahwash. These are the people who have contributed immensely to get me into their group, ie The Muslim Brotherhood, or Muslim ufv cascades Brotherhood, or Al-Ikhwan al-Muslimin. Walinihimiza to be very sincere Muslim and do fasting every Monday and Thursday and open fast together with the mosque where we ate bread, butter, dates (tamr), and salad. Niliiga effort for everything that Prophet Muhammad did, even his way of staying while he was eating. They were very good to me. Also, I felt that I could come to be a very good communicator. Therefore, Sulleiman Hashem, who was the leader at the time, came to me and said gently, "Ibrahim, the teachings of the Quran yanakuita to proclaim the message of" da'awah "of Islam.
However, Sulleiman gave me a bunch of books for reading to prepare to give a lecture ufv cascades the next day. From there, it was common for me to teach on the first Monday of every month. I was filled ufv cascades with great interest as my guides had done me a deal to go to another town nearby, so I give lectures at one mosque to another. With great interest I wanted everyone understands the culture of the Prophet ufv cascades Muhammad, as a result, my sister had no choice but to obey my commands generated by the Quran to wear for the show is decent.
I had support from my father. I wondered if he ever hear his son was 14, a Muslim preacher. To his surprise, my father and the people he blamed for having a child who had become the orthodoxy. Muslim ufv cascades Brotherhood was taken by many ordinary Muslims as it is only a religious gang. So, my father ufv cascades became very bright to me and that he beat me the punch mouth. Right now my one front tooth is fake. Often reminds me about readiness in the past I had to suffer for Islam bright I had. My father was a Sunni burn my library (which was full of books over the Wahabi and Salafi ufv cascades teachings). He knew well that Mohammad Mansour, a security police ufv cascades informer (a security police Informer), ufv cascades was a record of my words occurring in the bathrooms of the mosque. I was very strict ufv cascades concerning the sunnah of Muhammad so much that I would not shake hands with women. Nilichotaka just me being a Muslim is clean.
After finishing the prayer mosque, my father stopped him one of the leaders of our group, Sulleiman Hashem, and besought shun me. My father gave the oath of divorce (hilif alaya bi al-talaaq) that will not allowed to enter the mosque, where people of Muslim Brotherhood question, ufv cascades I obey my father, but I begged him not to listen to their teachings aniruhusu arise out of the mosque.
Sikukatishwa disappointed with any of this and I continue to Islamic reminder every morning (taboor as-sabah) and in every mosque I went. I never thought at all that Islam can not be correct. In my efforts to spread ufv cascades Islam everywhere, one day I met a magazine that had a pen pal (pen pals) from the U.S.. One chose to write a letter, I'd make him

No comments:

Post a Comment