Saturday, November 30, 2013

Walking in the streets reach you smells lovely, firewood bread, artisan pizza, the cheese ... Both


A beautiful light, rather beautiful, illuminating the streets of nights of August. Surrounded by a festive atmosphere, warm light that provides even more warmth in an environment already familiar.
Craft stalls, handmade bringing the beauty of irregularity in their creations, which avoids any manufacturing chain. Each with its own story behind it with craft tradition of family histories or small entrepreneurs becoming a hole.
Walking in the streets reach you smells lovely, firewood bread, artisan pizza, the cheese ... Both silent and noisy environment. This quiet noisy so difficult to describe, own this show, which makes it so special.
Small hand-carved wooden objects, blacksmith doing their job focused, handmade jewelry exits the stall own hands. No year I missed my appointment with the fair visit is essential for altafullenc pedestal table base and not Altafullnecs.
Missing 15 days and nerves begin to surface. To design a cake exhibition trying to combine with those striking techniques demonstrated during pedestal table base the exhibition. A small drawing in my notebook.
The time is shortened and the pressure increases. "But pedestal table base if it is only a demo" I repeat pedestal table base again and again myself but. This is not a show, it's the place where I will! The craft fair Altafulla select and exclusive fair gives me the opportunity to be among them and in order not to fail them is very important.
Missing a few days and I finished the cake five floors, combining pedestal table base with golden tones lilosos looking for elegance without neglecting spectacular. I do not know if I got it. I call my parents to come home for a moment, only with your assessment'll pedestal table base sleep quietly. pedestal table base
People close to the cake, the look, cupcakes. Feel "ohhhh" "what beautiful" "this is real?" That move me. I think between me that it was worth much effort. I can not get a single picture of my stand. But is the hardest part: the show started pedestal table base and make it interesting enough for people to stay with me.
It was a success or so I'm told by my table was surrounded by people everywhere and I saw nothing. We fondant lining a cake, roses do, stencils, cookie monster cupcakes, all made in 3 hours intense demonstration.
Applause make me blush when I do some other things. The point is that I do something that I love best stage newcomer to the world and looks at me with some great people another round of applause.
I lie in bed, I'm dead, I can but I can not sleep Concil ease. Images, words and emotions around me mind and soul and will not let me sleep. Amid the darkness of night, lying on the bed, the dim light of the street lamp, just hit upon some words before sweeping away Morpheo.
NOTES: I want to thank both Berta Diego as much for trusting me. Friends that the mere detail to send me a message in the morning to ask me if I was nervous, reassure me, huh, Miri? I looked to friends nevereta a laptop at the last moment. Friends who were already there before pedestal table base starting on a plane, but it still supporting me in everything, pedestal table base huh Look, Mark, Raymond James and Lydia? For friends who could not come but I tried. For friends that night or the next day sent me pictures with "a success" and that almost make me cry, huh, Maite? Huh, Aunt tape?
Those who shared to facebook before and after. And of course, my superfamily that came: my uncles, my cousins, my parents and my avieta after a hard 12-hour day came, they stayed until the end and I help collect. At my cousin to take me a gift that pastry chef m 'encantaaaaa! To my sister still could not be helped me from a distance, as I look up to check. He gave me an excellent "is perfect! Casual but very cuckoo" And especially to my other half Fernando, supporting the nerves of the time, day day, when I get something, you have to run to buy stuff Deals and which is essential to logistics. Without him I could not do, this made heaven and earth to change the guard! Thanks carinyuuuu! By the way, see the last photo and see the spectacle of the fair and the luxury of a demonstration with castle background!
Congratulations for a job well f

No comments:

Post a Comment