Saturday, January 11, 2014

Babadissíma, who would not leave. It was wonderful! there is talent in this family, color and Will.


Bases seen above Decidedly already have a follower, my daughter this week gave me the pleasure of sharing my desk and put "hands on". Made this amazing set of 6 cups and bases of support for them, with designs and colors imagined for her. I know I'm suspicious but I'm perfectly delighted with the end result of this work, after all I can ih ih ih influence someone Bases Bases from below in its box front view of box and bottom view of the back and box bottom Side Side of the box or I have no reason to be "babaderrima"??? box? I think I'll even ride a family business ...................
Wow, q lindo!! dirty dishwasher Yeah I think art comes qa tb by Blood ... rs, incidentally another q by the way, ink runs in the veins! dirty dishwasher Loved, send her my congratulations, u must be so proud! Kisses, darling! August 26, 2009 at 21:50
What tours ... What a unique idea, this of coasters ... And the remaining parts are also wonderful ... Have now take this opportunity dirty dishwasher to invite dirty dishwasher you to participate in the challenge ... Pass to my blog and comment ... It may be the lucky one ... Kisses. Sonia. August 26, 2009 at 22:27
Hello Carla! Undoubtedly is GENETIC! TENS ANY REASON TO BE BABADÍSSIMA! Is it not for you to say, I swore that the painting was yours, because the tones are "AS-CAL"! CONGRATULATIONS TO IT AND YOUR DAUGHTER, CARLA, TRUTH! Many bjinhos Girlfriend Grandmother Ana August 26, 2009 at 23:39
There is no doubt that daughter fish ... Is a beautiful and original work. Or not she has a master at home. Loved every detail. Many congratulations to filhota, and a blanket to wipe the drool to the mother. Jinhos large and continued good week August 26, 2009 at 23:49
Hello Carla begin by congratulating dirty dishwasher the Andeia. The trace and color are yours (inheritance). As for now, I know of who are waiting! I want to go to exposiçãaaaaaaaaaaao! Bjs. August dirty dishwasher 27, 2009 at 00:00
Hello Carla, well! ... I'm astonished! Loved the bases thought you had been you, but after seeing better saw they were prettier than you usually do! hehehe! The daughter is aprovadissima, dirty dishwasher I want to see more and I really think you should use the garage to store a family doings! August 27, 2009 at 00:37
Dear Godmother, I have missed a lot of your daily comments, but intimacy is still allowing us to relax coz we know that the person will understand. I also have not been asking daily blessing, but you know I'm your relentless stalker. ... If thou wilt, I made a photocopy of the scarf graphic, not only posted cuz of it was eaten by moths, but I can easily draw it and send you. .... Beautiful job on your daughter, it's unbelievable, but you found another way to prove the DNA. Never seen so many photos and angles of a your job, ETA proud and rightly mother. Congratulations to filhota artist. ... Now give one way and goes in the kitchen Album suggest a name for mascot. Colorful Kisses muiiiiiito and inte ... August 27, 2009 at 00:38
Babadissíma, who would not leave. It was wonderful! there is talent in this family, color and Will. Yes I am actually opening 3 stores, one will work on machines that is construction, which is another continuation dirty dishwasher of the first I will expose and sell the parts, and the third is the virtual clients to the net. I'll post pictures of the inauguration. Should be ready before October. dirty dishwasher I'm not alone if not, it would be crazy, I will have virtual technical help and my son, my daughter-in sewing, my husband, tezoureiro driver etc ... and of course some seamstresses who IRAM help me fabricate parts. Painting helps me with my daughter, and I still have a niece who also goes the same rhythm. dirty dishwasher United family, a project and both. How about imitating me and have only color and will, I had seen. Smacks beautiful August dirty dishwasher 27, 2009 at 04:34
You have reason to be frilly. From this point on, do not tell who did what, I can not distinguish. Like mother, like daughter ... Was simply espectacular.Adorei Kisses for both her and continue. Not worth parar.Bem you can think about opening a business. August 27, 2009 at 08:35
Hello Carla If you had not said I would say it had been done for you. Congrats dirty dishwasher to your girl, you have every reason in the world to babada doors, do not let her stop. Girlfriend looks as the wave of diapers is a tsunami has been, it is only for babies to be born (but thankfully I work) Bjs huge Ana August 27, 2009 at 08:57
Hello friend does not already made you a visit to a few days, and now so many new things and always lindas.Acho things that you could actually open the shop and have your little daughter and your husband as partners, as it is seen that we talk about a family with hands very habilidosas.Amei tudinho.Jokytas Marina August 27, 2009 at 09:06
Hello Carla! this work is very beautiful your daughter has talent, as it is said, that son

No comments:

Post a Comment