Thursday, February 20, 2014

% D bloggers like this:


One hardly believe it, but Mini kitchens are increasingly becoming a trend among the students. I have again some experiences with mini kitchens collated (where probably, of course, on the one or the other student party ;-)):
"Kitchen behind cabinet doors - handy .. because it is at first glance everything aufgerÀumtJ. Had me a little dishwasher desired, but the built-in microwave with baking function is of course great, you do not always call the pizza service, which is also not in the budget of a student so often there. Go in the freezer compartment of the built-in refrigerator without packing at least 7 pizzas in! I collect dishes and glasses first then until well worth the washing up or I need new crockery-man the stack does not look so behind the doors - because quite thought along has a "
"After I did not get my study place at the home, I now live in a small apartment. Apart from the fact that I have hardly ergoform any space for my favorite piece of furniture, there is here a very special problem: ergoform namely COOKING is my hobby! And with these, only 2 plates I've got really a problem, because there are too few, because I have to cook in stages. Instead of this drainer I'd rather have 2 hotplates more, because the Schnibbeln of ingredients one can also make at the table. Nevertheless, I am glad that in my apartment a mini kitchen is available. "
Once I get more and more feedback, I was informed by him simply times with Google's help via mini kitchens. And I came across a vendor who specializes exactly to the theme of my blog. Round kitchen offers a variety of unique ways to incorporate a kitchen even in the smallest dorm room. I'm still amazed at what is feasible, so that students do not have to give up quality and especially home cooked meal.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
Search Recent Posts minikitchens - The trend among New Recipe ergoform students - Mini Kitchen Suitable for 2 experience with a mini-kitchen Well? Already ergoform hungry? Try it out it here! Recent Comments Archives September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 Categories Uncategorized Meta Register Log in Recipes Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment