Sunday, February 16, 2014

Figure 2: Details of the ballroom area, from left to right and from top to bottom: the upper cupboa


Figure 2: Details of the ballroom area, from left to right and from top to bottom: the upper cupboard, microwave palami with grill, palami oven (no, he is not self-cleaning). In the tray below, two drawers. In a drawer, the baking molds come in the other table cloths and napkins. Guys, I woke up this night and could not sleep, palami and in my mind I conceded always a fan and from the kitchen. But was probably because I had late drank a strong coffee.
In the middle stands the refrigerator. There is a fridge-freezer. Our old fridge-freezer is in the garage (which is next to the kitchen). For beverages and so on. The cabinet next to it is the same as the old one, but just new. I was very satisfied with the old: a top cabinet Six Ausziehfächer about it. I will show you the details yet.
Figure palami 3: The kitchenette, wall cabinets: palami In the middle you can still see the hood, but there is a flap in front. I know you have it now, cooker hoods, palami stainless steel, palami can be seen. I have to tell you but ... So, I was thinking the ... it looks good, but ... it's a pretty meaningless thing that you just have to keep clean. palami In addition you lose storage space and storage space is very important to me.
Figure 4: The kitchenette, cupboards: The sink is like the old, namely, a sink and next to it a drainer. Also, not according to the fashion, I know, but I find this combination in practice. Links are then rinsed, right drips off the dishes. The seller gives a built-in kitchen palami detergent dispenser so. I'll show it to you. Under the drainer is the dishwasher. Then follows a huge furniture with nearly 120 cm wide drawers, above a flat for cutlery etc., including two deeper for pots and pans. The following is an Ausziehunterschrank with two compartments. I guess I'll do up the spices and potholder pure and below vinegar, oil, cooking wine, etc. What should I do with my sharp knives? I had all the time to a magnet on the wall. You no longer have so much junk on the wall, told me my kitchen consultant. I also had my blender on the wall ... and a deciduous sawn notepad holder in cat shape, my husband has tinkered age of twelve with his mom. And a bulletin board ... and hung (no, there were not greasy, because there were things that I used constantly) over the stove as a bar on the 1000 stuff. If you have not anything more, I'm told. Well, and now I have my huge drawer, you will see. Okay, and on the wall by the window is still a cabinet. I'll see how I grant all that. I now have much more storage space than before.
By the way, the weather has finally improved. Here you can see a few flowers that bloom on the Italian terrace. I find them very beautiful in the blue pot. I have a 100 pack bought last fall for a few euros at Aldi white bulbs and there were sooo beautiful flowers in it. Before these things bloomed, flourished in the middle of three hyacinths. To the containers were also beautiful white tulips and all kinds of pretty little flowers. palami If your in the fall of this offer at Aldi see: I would recommend that you purchase.
Home and Garden (69) What the housewife else comes to mind ... (60) cooking (49) cultural activities (49) Crisis in Spain (47) The housewife as a consumer (39) fun or serious? (35) Christmas (31) Travel (27) Spanish Cuisine (22) Spring (19) Property in Spain (13) From my Gelateria (12) Baking (10) Children (9) Autumn (8) Easter (8) English Kitchen (6) School (3) Summer (2) Fashion (1)
2014 (8) January (3) January (5) 2013 (83) December (8) November (4) October (8) September (7) August (5) July (6) June (3) May (17) Kitchen Renovation - so it looks this morning from weather Esto no mancha crisis in Spain - consequences of unemployment renovation of our house VII: The kitchen, 14 Day ... Renovation of our house VII: The kitchen, 9 White trash day in English class renovation of our house VII: The Kitchen, Day 8 kitchen renovation of our house VII: The kitchen, 5 Day renovation of our house VII: The kitchen, 4 Day renovation of our house VII: The kitchen, 3 Day quiz question renovation of our house VII: The kitchen, 2 Day renovation of our house VII: The Roman Kitchen 5-star resort in Bath? Can that REALLY ... I thought that was interesting April (6) March (7) January (8) January (4) 2012 (78) December (11) November (6) October (10) &

No comments:

Post a Comment