Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Many times I see people among us to work on socializing with some peculiar view of themselves. That


Many times I see people among us to work on socializing with some peculiar view of themselves. That is different when they are with themselves and others when they befriend the world. I do not know if it is pure insecurity or way of life they want to belong to an Aryan race, inaccessible. They hold a pose, a shield and not externalize the true self. No deposit or a piece of ...... google photo I belong to the opposite retro teapot kind. I can not pretend, retro teapot I can not hold my reactions, I am spontaneous and I say what I think without considering the consequences. Many times this has cost my life but I do not mind mess ..... I have said in the past .. "keep something for yourself" ...... I try sometimes, but it is not working, this spontaneous and beyond .... It is a manual mode, which fail to standardize and steer as you manage others. Spontaneity is qualification and disadvantage. Qualification why not put yourself be overwhelmed and constantly playing a theater and disadvantage because it makes you vulnerable in relationships retro teapot with others. Especially with those whose favorite food is to socialize with people like me ....... I do not care but a lot. I can not oppress me myself and my mind and I filter all my reactions and thoughts ....... not to give food to the curious. I do not know if I'm good, but in my case ....... apply ... "that you see is what you get."
. That is what this show ...... I am full stop. - Do not wear the armor that others wear and nothing touches them ...... There is no armor for me to fit in my spontaneity, the my humor and my sarcasm as well ....... Since, most of my thoughts and I see a picture, sometimes maybe my attitude to 'yes and inexplicable to those who do not have this feature, unlike base reactions other easily distinguish who is like me .... I usually fit them immediately and communicate retro teapot with fluent manner. They are also of the same school, the same class. Spontaneous, no outfit sponge, like me ie. Glad to here I am with such people of my kind. With them communicate only with his eyes and not have to utter a single word. It is one of the rare moments that I do not speak ..... I have found many times at social gatherings seated in the rotunda ton10-12 people with strangers. Sharing the same table for an evening, all guests at an event, wedding, christening, etc. Well, I can not start the recommendations and dusting all the guests table. Looking to find common points of reference and to start a conversation with everyone as if I know them years. I start from the "creation of the world" and somewhere along the way I find a common approach with almost everyone. Something that somehow connects us either directly or through some common knowledge or an event .... from somewhere ie piano, to start sharing thoughts, reactions and feelings. It is so simple and easy for me, since we have a common reference point, we are all invited by the same people ...... Usually I start from there. I do not know if I have the skill or not, but talking with my many unbutton the top buttons up the armor and become a little more flexible. Even for a night .... If within the company, there are also some of the same logic with me ... then the night progresses swimmingly. We leave having spent many memorable retro teapot times and then continue to see each other. I do not want them to wrinkle their image at all. Why so rather see it. That wrinkle in their prestige. Do not give you a hand as if communication is going to fall from the pedestal of excellent origin. No shake or their little finger retro teapot to help in this direction ... It might not interest them, or may not interest them too. I do not know what's retro teapot wrong .... Sure enters the factor "character", but 'yes retro teapot and he so inaccessible? Anyway ..... They lose, not me. Like it wrong, be simple and affable with people ..... stiff, uncomfortable with themselves, no social, constipated ..... so generally characterizes them and hand them a very sorry because they lose a lot of the joy of communication ...... retro teapot Instead I ..... I can not change, and that I am and if people believe me, maybe "from another retro teapot planet", do not touch these comments and continue to live with other Martians like me, without guilt for that ...... retro teapot "myself"! If you belong to the Arians, glad sometime

No comments:

Post a Comment