Thursday, May 1, 2014

Second Attempt: End-rather-I apologize in advance for your perepost from another community where I


Second Attempt: End-rather-I apologize in advance for your perepost from another community where I was told that the norm is not to say Igor but Igor, not a doctor but a doctor. Honestly saying to me once, ovarian cancer do not dare. Therefore I ask the members of this community considerations, please. So perepost Pretty often see in the media, if the noun is masculine with the end in-y in the genitive singular ending-give-a or i. Some may like to have both end Igor - Igor (I), doctor - a (i); other traditionally only th: mason - mason, student - student, painter - painter and so on. Please explain how to conjugate words, and are there any rules about Igor - Igor (I), doctor - a (i). Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment