Thursday, April 2, 2015

2010 (41) March (41) LOL !!!!!! BASTA More than words for you its Chapter 2 SAPO another well m


Born one of these nine ninety September under the sign of Virgo, my parents are Maria del Rosario Persian and Daniel Crespo. steel dining table From there, my name comes from the source of justice means, steel dining table which I doubt, but good. My family is composed of my mother, my father, my sister Florence Bertha my grandmother, my grandfather, Raul, my grandmother Anna, and my aunts and uncles and other relatives. I live in the Third Street Berazategui I am nineteen years old, studied law, and I'm single PC operator of humanities and social sciences, elementary school in the study Pius Parish, where I met my best friend Gisela but also to trading Having already knew from the garden but also Gisela was no connection. Completed in 2005 just out Manuel Belgrano go to school steel dining table where I graduated in 2008 with Bachelor's and operated. Study English steel dining table until the fourth year. My passions are the unconditional defense of human rights, non-discrimination, the ability of humans to transform things, my main ideology steel dining table is communism, steel dining table I always wanted to not have social classes, who never left anything happen, and my motto is in life, about a guy brave and keep trying until the end. I love all kinds of music, listening to classic, because my godfather, I do not like to watch TV much, because I was bored, and I like to hear stories from my grandparents, who are what I love and admire most in this planet. My only love was and will be Bruno, things were not as I thought, because in 2005, to separate me completely. I love it so far and will not stop doing it. I like loving people, sweet and sincere. I absolutly steel dining table hate lies, dishonesty, resentment, hatred, because I think the worst things and errors of human beings.

2010 (41) March (41) LOL !!!!!! BASTA More than words for you its Chapter 2 SAPO another well many times in s ... Chapter 1: TRY, is not impossible! How much ... Friendship Another song that summer;) About me My life told by my Letter Remember when i die Amigo Vulnerable: D I Spy I Spy: D Alexander Today. having a bad romance Wind it up demolishing HOTELS SPANISH! Broken Your mouth has not yet realized that my lips ... And when we want to take a shovel ... Those songs that once we would not ... Where have they gone? Dame HAPPY DAY women never wore a mask going to pass through this world f ... It was torture .. .. miss your Page Graphics .. When are days I just want to pick up on the radio .. Remember .. lying if I BREAKING say .. You are you BEAST quiiero Bad R omance Love lost in time of life FORT APACHE! MONOBLOCK PAPI! FORT APACHE!


No comments:

Post a Comment