Friday, April 24, 2015

Then came the plate of Manto (several names as possible are: Chinese Baozi stuffed Mantou, or many


There is a week I was invited to explore Manto, Lyon new place of Chinese bistronomy. Namely, I am not a fan of Chinese food, I often find too fat (spring pink bread bin rolls, donuts etc) ... But that was before discovering Manto.
Manto was born from the meeting of Zou Ying (licensee of economy in China who loves French pastry) pink bread bin and it became his companion Tian Yu (Licentiate of law in China, then makes a BTS in hotel and restaurant option B culinary art La Rochelle. He conducted several internships pink bread bin including one at the Grand Vonnas Georges BLANC).
I first tasted a royal soy milk with shrimp, dried ham and chanterelles. A very nice mix of flavors and textures, I did not like it, and finally I loved it. The inputs are on the menu for a week.
Then came the plate of Manto (several names as possible are: Chinese Baozi stuffed Mantou, or many Shengjian baozi, Shengjian Mantou in Shanghai that are kind of rolls firstly fried and then steamed pink bread bin ) with fresh spinach and mushrooms. I tasted the dish mix Manto (pork, beef, vegetarian and shrimp). I enjoyed discovering these Manto, I could not choose pink bread bin a particular Manto. This is a very good formula that plate, it allows you to discover everything.
And finally, for dessert I was offered a cake cloth banana with chocolate mousse and red fruits. I did not know the cloth banana cake (it looks like the sponge cake) and the hyper aerated texture, pink bread bin the cake is soft at will. Manto Chinese Bistronomie
The entrance is 8 Plate of Manto 4 (2 X 2 Manto taste) 13 4 Plate of Manto (4 different tastes like mine) 14.50 Dessert 7 The flat formula + dessert 18.5 The formula price category 20 The formula starter, main and dessert 25
On the same theme Posted in Event, My best addresses in Lyon | Tagged bistronomy, bistronomy in Lyon, Chinese bistronomy, box, food box, manto, Mantu, pink bread bin Asian food, Chinese restaurant, Chinese restaurant in Lyon
Wow! that sounds too good and too nice place, I live near a small town and there's really only Japanese I am well served and well received elsewhere for our Christmas Human and I will return in January dragging our feet under the table, after we have to move on Vannes or Lorient with children but not always easy to be absent so far, but we will have plenty of time when will grow, Biz
Connecting to% s
52 words 52 stories 101 things to do in 1001 days Abécédaire Blablabla Tips challenge Boxes photo contest Couple / Family Children Event In short DIY Home decoration pink bread bin / Instant Photo I like / I do not like Books, magazines magazines My best addresses in Lyon My little joys of the week Yum! Fashion News Beauty Recipes technologies Smartphones / tablets A simple melody Travel, Travel Wish List / Gift Ideas In 2015 I participate in:
% D bloggers like this page:

No comments:

Post a Comment