Thursday, October 31, 2013

Coming summer season


Spread in the society, discrimination, injustice, oppression, exploitation when I see my conscience gives me the desire Jor. I have neither the strength nor power, so I can not do anything to solve the problem, but its effect is concentrate flows into my mind like clouds, and the opportunity to form words with my pen out of the paper impression leaves, that's my opinion, that's my feeling, it I want to share with you.
Where is your country dark black cloud tell you? Where you came from, where are you going to be the new new surroundings. Are you tired come from a far country shattered? Two stopwatch watch what do you have to go very far .. Look river, stream, pond, well, all is well here, just get the first year to make this country go green. userv You made a white spray of the first senses to life, as if biting affair as it is playful butterfly plastered .. Severe cold-blooded son Indus, Indus as the black - Neil characters Kaya, Indus is shaken awake to hear the roar all serious. Everyone is afraid of falling Damini Damini struck userv the earth, spray you can make the sufferer miserable grin on his face ..
Tourism Pyodhar your deathless life's elixir, drink and live earth becomes green wavy fields. Priya returns when the facial brightness comes home drunk foreigner, farm crop farmer sees the face when filled with blooming ..
Farmer's fate - there is no creator .... So it is you, O Jldhar! userv Farmer grows crops, farmer to feed humans is dependent on you. Be not be good harvest, everything depends on your rain, bring prosperity in human life, O meghraj! Verso to be happy on this earth .. (All Images Courtesy of Google) Kalipd "Offering" All Rights Reserved userv
Reply
The peasant farmer grows crops to feed humans is dependent on you,,, very fine, dashing lines,, Recent post: Oh dear lali, Reply Delete
Coming summer season

No comments:

Post a Comment