Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Kjrale dense dark clouds roll by overflowing Mclate dancing in front of cloudy sky and bring the me


Spread in the society, discrimination, injustice, oppression, exploitation when I see my conscience gives me the desire Jor. I have neither sink table the strength nor power, so I can not do anything sink table to solve the problem, but its effect is concentrate flows into my mind like clouds, and the opportunity to form words with my pen out of the paper impression leaves, that's my opinion, that's my feeling, it I want to share with you.
Kjrale dense dark clouds roll by overflowing Mclate dancing in front of cloudy sky and bring the message sink table of happiness cloud cloud cloud Jhumjhum alcoholics tax year Ldkdate be a cloud .. Damini Damini's birth giver cloud cloud cloud cloud collide flashing lights meghnad a roaring cloud cloud cloud rimjhim rimjhim Intermittent showers showers cloudy .. Kpsile little white cotton clouds are blown into the air filled with light cloud water heat relieves heavy black cloud cloud cloud Jhumjhum fortunes of farmers to be showering you could .. You have showers, there's green earth farmer smiles cloud, cloud cloud Dkleta fires scorched earth to the sun, cloud quenches the fire quenches the thirst of the thirsty earth are you doing Jhumjhum rain cloud to cloud .. India plays abroad sunlight sink table swirling cloud cloud cloud makes fascinating Bhlata Sptrngi rainbow cloud to cloud farm Jhumjhum years thou be the year that you could .. Jldi son of a nimbus cloud easterly wind comes from the west Pavs friend of cloud cloud cloud residential returns home from going to be the year that you do Jhumjhum cloud cloud showers .. Why so much anger at Kedarnath Wade on human anger cloud cloud cloud your judgment Trahi Trahi not save God calls devotees of Shiva devotee lives lost thousands cloud cloud cloud to rain on the earth bearing endurance .. You know many of you that the crime of human enmity increased cloud mountains tree clouds undercut you by harnessing the cloud environment is the enemy of angry man on the clouds you so you know

No comments:

Post a Comment