Saturday, October 5, 2013

Recent Posts


Agne Welcome! I share their work and crafts, and sometimes just interesting discoveries. I am pleased to anything produced and you. Contact e-mail. email: truputi.labai @ gmail.com / / Hello! I am sharing little works here. Sometimes my little interesting findings. I will make something for you too. Contact me on truputi.labai @ gmail.com islar View my complete profile
Recent Posts
A few weeks getting ready to start a project. Finally succeeded. Jee! Sometime, somewhere aspirations islar tray knives. It fascinated me that there was no special holes in concrete knives, but they remained firmly where IBES. Like every Lithuanian, I thought that I was in and of itself I can make. It took some time before sumąsčiau what could be used as a base. The original idea - a glass bottle. It is quite well implemented. Ivertinkit.
Butelaičiai narrow, so it had to be at least the pair that fit the main blade. Oh and "cut" failed islar to ideal levels. So, is not happy. I looked for other options. I found. Tin. I was looking for a little higher and wider. The shop was able to find a can of good dog food, even I would say perfect, in size. So I chose the least affected. On returning home I took off the labels and cover the 2 layers of enamel. I somehow wanted to reduce the tin nesterilumą. This time around I have put together iešmukus wooden spikes up and the blades easier įsliuogtų.
So, it you'd like to make something like this, it is not very difficult. Well maybe except prepare the bottles. With them it took. We had a few of them damaged. However, the ideal cut has failed to do so. If you wish to make, you need:
Even add a few video instructions on how to do this out. How do they say, better to see once than hear a hundred times. Like I said, this method does not allow the ideal cut, but it is the least specific measures requiring option islar that anyone can try at home. Of course, remember to be careful!
If you are interested in tin option, is there additional work as not, unless you want to, as I painted. I used enamel. However, you took, had to wait quite a while until the paint is dry, and has a second application. islar I think I can do it easier with spray paint. I think and a wider choice of colors. The same pins - iešmukus decided to leave longer. I liked the idea that they are rolled out. Of course, it is possible to shorten the height of cans. At the moment it. By other favors. A.
Batik Quilt stamps lighting bottle buy Candlestick case classic clutch Decorating islar Handheld Design Sponge DIY DIY Bracelet DIY clutch dotted. Gift Tray Tray computer e-book case e. Paper Tray Ex Libris Fashion Photography home studio fringes flowers gift hand made handmade Handbag. Icon Icon Icon Archive ideas for Christmas interior interior detail interior Christmas jams eggs Kindle Case Kindle Case hare classic classic books utilization. tassels Kutuk chair chairs cushion laptop case Chalkboard paint Light box bedspread Macbook fashion a printing wooden Easter eggs skewers Knitted Socks Knitted Socks chairs love the art of knitting yarn knitting mini photo studio islar couch cell phones in school School board blue home decorating ocean blue beach bag jewelry order jewelry storage DIY DIY Bracelet DIY. pasisiūti Spring paintings knives pencil case pencil buy pom poms handbag handmade red Roman Ondák Rosy pink autumn fall September 1st school brooch sew sewing sewing tin planted softbox Color colored pencils color colored wall burst jars style bench seat greetings islar grater spotted Tašukas hew phone case Tie Dye to appoint children's room for Valentine's Day wreath crown ocean blue pots Easter nuts wool kitchen kitchens wool Yayoi Kusama bunnies tool tray Heart Slippers St. Easter instar dictionaries Wall Sconce
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment