Thursday, July 3, 2014

Wooden table in two colors combined with metal legs. Used a matt varnish. Dimensions l / w / h - 11


Wooden table in two colors combined with metal legs. Used a matt varnish. Dimensions l / w / h - 110/65/50 cm Wooden table in two colour in combination with steal legs. Lacquer work. Size l / w / h - 110/65/60 cm. Sold / Sold!!!
If you like something on this page, but it is not available or is sold, can be made again. le creuset mugs sale Just contact me by phone, email me or sign in to Facebook to discuss the options. Magic is when you perform and realize your individual orders :)
My name is and gold I have a piece of art - studio Raklata.Popadnali le creuset mugs sale you in a world of shapes, colors, emotions, a world filled with provocation and for myself as an artist. Among the treasures hidden in the chest you will find many beauty manually created and animated by love to please the eyes. For me, the detail is of great importance saturated with imagination and decorative sound. Each subject got here is unique, only made in one piece and is a great finish for interior or an intimate space. Mostly I work with materials such as clay, porcelain and wood, but also you will find elements of paper, metal, fabric and various others. Do not hesitate le creuset mugs sale to contact me if you like what I do. If you want to own something of beauty in the chest just email me at zlatinaeast@yahoo.com or call me at tel: 0888 254155 OPEN CHEST plow!
Porcelain / Porcelain (86) Box / Boxes (33) Private Order / Private order (30) Available / Available (14) Porcelain jewelry / Porcelain jewelry (13) Chests / Chests (12) Mirrors / Mirrors (10) Tables / Tables ( 9) Ceramics / Ceramic (8) Buy / Bowls (7)
Hello, My name is Zlatina and I am part of art - studio Raklata. You have entered in a world of shapes, colors, emotions, le creuset mugs sale a world full of provocation and for myself as an artist. Among the treasures hidden in the dresser you will find many beauties manually created and animated by love to please your eyes. For me, the detail le creuset mugs sale is of great importance saturated with imagination and decorative sound. Each subject got here is unique, only made in one piece and is a great finish for interior or an intimate space. Mostly I work with materials such as clay, porcelain and wood, but also you will find elements of paper, metal, fabric and various others. Do not hesitate to contact me if you like what I create.


No comments:

Post a Comment