Monday, November 17, 2014

I have read many comments and websites. And there are many conflicting thoughts. But I was all it w


I could not let this recipe are. We have all seen the advertisements, zwitsal ruby mild detergent delicious smells. I too have succumbed to the hype, 8.50 spent on detergent and fabric softener, and after washing more Viewing date no smell.
Disappointed I was. Until Jolanda my fellow caretaker with this recipe came to make their own budget detergent. I was very happy because it still does not cost one euro for 5 liters! (Not counting than water for the ingredients.
I have read many comments and websites. And there are many conflicting thoughts. But I was all it was at 30-40 degrees, I do a full Detergent ball on my wax and I do a small dash of vinegar (lavender) and was softener in my drawer.
"DIY Chocolate Come Wlke or Sensible Nonsense # 6" on YouTube
Follow
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment