Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Marseille soap: can you buy ao Dille


Home Information About ikbenirisniet In the media Advertising Contact Recipes Index Vega recipes Vegan recipes Green Green tips Cruelty Free Beauty Fair Fashion Hippie Enter Shopping Used finds New finds Cookbooks Inspiration Film Tips Reading tips Interior sink drainer tray DIY Personal My rabbit My garden My diary Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest Bloglovin sink drainer tray
I felt such a good housewife when I was two days ago in my home made pot was soft green soap to stir. A true panacea sink drainer tray indeed, for my bathroom was never so clean. I made my own cleaning products and I am still raving about. So in this blog post shows you how to make your own detergent! sink drainer tray And I hope you get as excited, because these natural remedies are much better for the environment than regular cleaning with chemicals. And it is also much cheaper.
Marseille soap: can you buy ao Dille & Kamille, see here other outlets in the Netherlands. Marseille soap is a 100% natural product based on olive oil. The soap is suitable as a stain remover and for washing baby clothes. And therefore to make your own eco-friendly detergent!
Vinegar: Cleaning with vinegar is not only good for your wallet but also safe and environmentally friendly. The acetic acid is a good disinfectant and cleaner that removes soap scum and lime, and even fights bacteria and fungi. Cleaning Vinegar is acidic than vinegar, but otherwise it is no different, so you would both be able to use to make your cleaning products. Natural Vinegar and vinegar are in any supermarket for sale.
Baking soda: Sodium sink drainer tray bicarbonate also. It is often used in American recipes, but beware; this is different from baking soda! Baking sink drainer tray soda has an effervescent effect, sink drainer tray therefore, is the noise when you mix it with vinegar. You can buy it at the shop among others. Last I heard that the Jumbo had it and at Dille & Kamille I also saw it, here it is a bit more expensive. It is a real panacea, people use it to make your own deodorant on, to bring teeth whitening, to counteract odors and to clean it!
And whatever is handy: empty bottles as a bucket / trays for cleaner and two vials for all purpose spray and glass cleaner. Furthermore, a funnel is also fixed in handy for pouring and you have a (block) grater need for grating the soap.
Of course I'm not so genius that I myself invented the recipes for my cleaning, sink drainer tray I have green heroine Lana van Leeuwen. Maybe you know her from television! She has a website where she shares her tips like this list of recipes for cleaners. Thanks so convenient, the day before yesterday I went there immediately get to work. I made soft green soap and detergent, all purpose spray and glass cleaner.
Wow, what a miracle sink drainer tray cure! The bathroom has never been so clean here. Since we live here, there were some dark tiles white haze. I tried to scrub it clean with abrasive and pale, did not work, I tried again later with anti-lime-shizzle, also did not work. So we went there but that it was pulled into the tiles. But after seeing it with my DIY cleaner polished, the tiles are like new. I really did not expect this stuff would work so well. And best of all? It is all natural and environmentally friendly. It looks like an American Tel Sell advertising. It's AMAZING!
How to make it: 40 grams marseille soap grater, cook it in a pan with 2.5 liters sink drainer tray of water. Let all the soap and let it dissolve for a moment cook for about 5-10 minutes. I added 3 tablespoons sink drainer tray of regular soda to it so it was an extra strong cleaner. Allow to stand overnight in the pan and pour the next day in a container.
It is a little pudding-like so you can better not pour in a bottle with narrow opening, I did it in two bowls. I was indeed only 1.5 liters as I found 2.5 very much, please observe the proportions if you adjust the volume. If you use it to clean some of it can dissolve in a bucket with hot water to make a mixture of, or as something extra dirty is just purely a scourer. On another site I read this stuff that you can use as detergent, sink drainer tray with soda for the whites and no soda was for the colored. I myself have not tried this yet, but I'm very curious how this works. I was actually a photograph as a Vanish advertising can to show how well it works. I brushed the top tube and the second tube I left for what it was, so you can clearly see the difference:
How to make it: Put in a spray bottle 2 tablespoons of baking soda and a little dissolved sink drainer tray marseille soap planer

No comments:

Post a Comment