Sunday, November 16, 2014

My detergent is of the jelly-like backsplash height structure. That is to say, 2 liters of water is


Making today is a lot more reliable and mainly buy environmentally friendly than ready-to-eat. Then I'm not just about food, which are full of e-numbers or taken from afar, but also cleaning products and detergents. The
I wanted to experience it for yourself: how well is to make your own detergent with Marseille soap? Below step by step what you are all in the house must have for making 'ordinary' detergent (Marsiglia) backsplash height for coloreds and was delicate. Obviously not important: how much it costs actually per liter?
Lui I have if I am chosen to make detergent with Marseille Soap Flakes. These are actually ready to use. If you do-it-zelf'er also pick up a block Marseille soap and grate it yourself. I also decided not to 5 liters, but two liters of water to use. So I get a thicker substance that I can easily use as hand soap.
- Boil 2 / 2.5 liters of water - weighing 40 grams Marseille soap flakes off - do it boiling water in a pan - add the soap flakes with it - stir until the flakes to melt - Optional: add a few drops of essential oil - let mixture cool slightly - casting it into a bottle (for example, an empty detergent bottle)
Detergent for whites in case you want to make detergent you were white let rays? You 40 grams of pure soda than next soap flakes, do there. Again, stir until dissolved.
Marseille soap is traditionally used for the maintenance of Belgian and other natural stone floors. But the soap is also suitable for manual backsplash height machine was. In addition Marseille soap with no added colors and fragrances and based on coconut and palm oil.
Palm oil is associated with large-scale deforestation in some countries. The Palm oil used for VitexNatura Marseille Soap Flakes is no mark. The origin of the palm oil used are existing, small plantations in Africa. We are currently working on a ecocertificaat. This will have the effect that the flakes are going to be more expensive in the future.
Marseille soap flakes are usually sold in large packs. The beauty backsplash height is that you can do it with a long package. And the bigger your stock, the lower your cost per liter detergent. You according to my calculations, out of one kilogram flakes, 12.5 times 5 liters of detergent. Soda is the same. Lavender oil is optional and will cost you a few drops per 5 liters. In one milliliter of oil, is about 10-15 drops. backsplash height A game is just so long as approximately one kilogram of soap flakes. backsplash height
When you consider that an average of 1.5 liters of detergent at least 3.50 fare, supplies make it yourself detergent an incredible difference in your wallet. On With the knowledge that you are also a natural product that protects the environment, used I wonder why I have this sorted out much sooner.
Frankly, I saw a few days dread having to stand in the kitchen cooking for detergent. When I still have to put to the detergent, I was very surprised by the simplicity. I think it has not cost me more than 10 minutes to a naturally backsplash height scented, biodegradable and insanely cheap detergent making.
I seriously think about it to completely switch to Marseille soap flakes. Once I've turned my own detergent, backsplash height my first laundry you hear if I repent to just use Marsiglia
My detergent is of the jelly-like backsplash height structure. That is to say, 2 liters of water is too little, in combination with 40 grams of Marseille soap flakes. The next time I just use the recommended amount of 2.5 liters of water. I like the smell of my clothes washed relatively neutral, backsplash height but also fresh. All in all I am happy with my home-made laundry detergent. And you know what they say, practice makes perfect
Founder Duurzaamheidskompas.nl | Scriptwriter | Flexitariër | Sushi rulez | Mama of 3 | Communication Woman | Departments backsplash height her first Chicklit | In favor of world peace | Fair distribution of wealth | Weak animals | lover of dramatic love stories
We used grated Sunil household soap for laundry. But each time, because a soap solution backsplash height as you describe, is of itself not as sustainable long. Once you have soda or rather baking soda adds, the soap or considerably longer. Leave a comment
Palm oil is indeed often a major culprit as an ingredient. I VitexNatura asked for more information about the origin of the palm oil used in the Marseille Soap Flakes. You can find additional information under the heading "Origin Palm oil 'above. backsplash height
The shelf life of the product is an interesting pu

No comments:

Post a Comment