Sunday, November 16, 2014

Search Recent Posts My fight against injustice jet dry dishwasher cleaner ... and the pounds Ginger


For several weeks I use homemade laundry detergent. It's very easy to make and much cheaper! All you need is: -80 grams Marseille soap (100% natural) -5 liters of water -60 drops essential oil (optional)
Bring water to a boil, then add 80 grams grated soap and possibly 60 drops of essential oil (also at health jet dry dishwasher cleaner food stores for sale) Stir until completely dissolved and let it stand for 24 hours and you're done!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Search Recent Posts My fight against injustice jet dry dishwasher cleaner ... and the pounds Ginger tea with pepper and honey against colds Kinder-smoothie! DIY laundry detergent! (Easy and cheap!) Self bake bread (Feb 24 adapted) Recent Comments Jolanda on my fight against ongerechtigh ... Kitty on my fight against ongerechtigh ... Esther Scholten on my fight against ongerechtigh ... Hari Anne on my combat ongerechtigh ... Annie on Self bake bread (24 Febr ... Archives October 2014 April 2014 February 2014 January 2014 August 2013 Categories Beauty Food & Drink Uncategorized Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment