Tuesday, November 25, 2014

it is indeed okay during the cooking of the march. soap adding glycerin? it is more beautiful and m


K I am a lazy housewife, I'll admits that. This results in that I've never been that cleaning products in your home that you would need for all the different chores. I always try a need to make a virtue and now I use for cleaning only a few things. Coincidentally, they are also another dirt cheap, environmentally friendly and they make fine clean.
Grate 40 grams marseille soap from your block off, which can simply block the grater, and dissolve in 2.5 liters of boiling water. Let it boil and stand overnight. Now you have homemade soft soap that you can use for everything. If you marseille soap with a scent takes you scented cleaner.

Mix the baking soda with a few drops of soap to a thick paste. Use as an abrasive. Is to advance and save if you add a few drops of glycerin. It is as easy to make as many as you need.
I hear you thinking: "Clean with oil? That is still very dirty? "No not really, and you have never had such a beautiful sheen. Put some vegetable oil on a paper and wipe away the dirt. Take a clean paper and rub the oil. Voilá, trust me!
Sprinkle baking soda into the pot, the vulture vinegar over it. Do not scare this is very hard effervescence. Make sure to ventilate the room. Once it has been buzzing you pull the brush through it and rinse through.
Sprinkle a packet of baking soda on your carpet. Let stand overnight. Wipe the next day most road with a dustpan and brush and vacuum the rest on the vacuum cleaner. Not just your carpet is clean and fresh, also your vacuum cleaner!
This is it, all you need for the big spring cleaning! Getting Started. * Baking soda, also known as baking soda and baking soda can be purchased at the shop / oriental shop. There's no cost 1.50 for a pound. At the drugstore they sell it as baking soda but you are five times as much money lost.
Lana
I recently heard someone said that you then have to do at Spa Red simmering the stain out. Small spots dab with a clean cloth and large spots just what Spa Red drip directly onto the stain. Have not tried it myself, but it seems to be working so. Success! cleaning dishes 04/09/2013
Hi Lana, I was also inspired by your appearance at Checkout Green and shared my enthusiasm with my mother. It came the very next day with a bag of soda at me ... only there silver soda on ... Is that the same or even just as environmentally friendly? I watch it myself even after using google, but I'm wondering what you can say about it. Thanks for your compliments and giant nice blog! Greetings cleaning dishes Heidi 04/18/2013
Having looked at checkout green to have searched your site. Everything bought on you list, and the next day made detergent and cleaning agent. Everything works fine and I am so so cheap out, thanks :)
Hello, today saw the replay of Kassa green. Some recipes of cleaners I use and I also already knew, but I am still looking for a recipe for the bathroom:. The mold and lime free up the tiles and grout. Do you know something? Thanks! greetings LonnekeB 05/14/2013
Hi Lana, Where have you bought that beautiful chrome spray bottle that you use in the broadcast? .bvd I can not find it in stores. Making soap is meanwhile succeeded. On plaza33 you will find many bottles for you DIY, for a few cents. Am now trying to make air fresheners of propylene glycol (cheapest at the vet and Welkoop) and oils (homemade essential oils). 05/21/2013
I found this episode of Green Checkout really great! Thanks for all the tips, it has really geinpireerd to do those things yourself. So far not done purely because I did not know what the possibilities! Well after this spring my brann in demand .. why am I unable to make that marseille soap?!?! :( :(
I do exactly the same as you in the movie. Have other Internet cleaning dishes forums checked it and there were the same instructions but it is me just managed to 2x increase. The first time I had really grated very finely. 40g 2.5 l. water. Dissolved in boiling water and let stand overnight but the next day it was just the goo that I was expecting. It was just veeery cleaning dishes watery. 2nd time I have some grofer grated and then saw it the next day a bit better. It was soap-like goo as it should, but there were large lumps in which it were liquid, but in addition cleaning dishes to which large clumps of the rest of the raised-dot texture was quite watery and not 'smooth'. Can anyone tell me what I do wrong? I would love this soap! Thanks in advance.
it is indeed okay during the cooking of the march. soap adding glycerin? it is more beautiful and more comfortable in structure but does anyone know if that has bet invl

No comments:

Post a Comment