Thursday, November 20, 2014

To the point, how do you create Zwitsal detergent? You need; * A half block Zwitsal soap. (Sold all


Ruby has a new line of detergent released. The popular Zwitsal like odor. Unfortunately he is best at the price, 700ml (20 washes) for 6.99. If you read experiences they are mixed. One is very enthusiastic and the other less. I decided to try it different, make yourself! That takes, watch, 2.82 for 10 liters! Just convert without Ruby 9.98 for 10 liters. I need not tell you that that's a big difference, right? :-)
To the point, how do you create Zwitsal detergent? You need; * A half block Zwitsal soap. (Sold all four for 2.60) * Soda, 40gram. (Packed per kilo for 0.73) * Water, 2 1/2 liters. * Lockable bin * Large pan method; Grate or chop half block soap into small pieces. dish drain rack Put it in the pan with the baking soda and water. On low heat you heat it until all the pieces are gone and you have a good smooth. Pour into a sealable container, let it cool down and ready!
At first it seems a little watery way. Once it has cooled it disappears. dish drain rack I would keep it in a large (clean!) Container that you can close, because of the smell. If you could keep it in an old detergent bottle is likely that dominates the old smell. I'm dish drain rack curious about your experiences!
Best Impression - Simone Hai, nice that you look on my blog! I'm Simone and I write occasionally on this blog. Fashion, beauty, health ... It interests me and I want to share this with you. Happy reading! Also, check out www.bestimpression.nl View my complete profile
2014 (18) august (3) Human Barbie! Zwitsal detergent, DIY! Hello there August! July (3) June (1) March (2) February (9)


No comments:

Post a Comment