Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The wide, sunny, with a full end of white flowers and the other panorama dominated high and dry dis

Winnowing by Vanturis Falls | Hana's Blog
There are few women who tackles difficult high and dry dish rack trails alone. Most appeals to support a man that make a couple of the most ori.Cum not part of any one of the two categories, difficult paths they approach only if I find someone willing to support me and help me mentally high and dry dish rack to need, in this case those of Chindia Targoviste Travel Association. I say this not to assign some merit that do not belong. :)
DESCRIPTION: Where can escape from the city, on a hot day? One proposal was a valley with water, high and dry dish rack greenery and waterfalls so we can cool off and nearest Targoviste was Vanturis Valley about 5 km away from Sinaia.
Caesar and Gabi were coming in Brasov so that their waiting, I, Maria, high and dry dish rack Darius and Bogdan, have breakfast after the barrier that stopped access to the forest road leaving the road. Along with a family of squirrels consists of four members of his breakfast high and dry dish rack in balance on thin branches of trees on the edge.
The forest went Vanturis gentle uphill, we pass a trap hosts (how could bait did not have to bother with the date, we're just we kept on standing till I got out of the area), the mud road I found a lot of fresh tracks and even some droppings ursachi well as have them guys whistles high and dry dish rack to make noise, hoping that wild animals or to be as eager as we are aware.
However, if the bears are like, ie not cut us off, the bugs have no chance to escape the cat are sadistic and bloody. No meatballs with garlic that I ate in the morning not helped high and dry dish rack much.
The wide, sunny, with a full end of white flowers and the other panorama dominated high and dry dish rack by ridges on the horizon, it means a table with benches in the shade of a tree where we stretch goodies: cherry Caesar and Milka chocolate.
But here the path is less clear, we take as a benchmark high and dry dish rack collection tube thick and rusty water that accompanies high and dry dish rack us to the entrance of the Valley Vanturis. The way you go through the forest about 30 minutes, the dried leaves and fosnitore, hopping high and dry dish rack over fallen logs and some over a muddy stream which then pipe ends its mission trail ending at the water's edge Vanturis.
Cool water surrounds us gently sweetened heat of the sun. The banks are fresh green deciduous forest and the river's splendor and sparkling clarity through the rocks huge wavy white slefuite.Chiar at the entrance, we entered the river continues its way up jumping down a waterfall greets us and disheveled blonde on one one stone wall.
Our job is to climb on the rocks, we went without and without bottom fall bull at the base of the falls uncertain high and dry dish rack or worse, on the rocks below, and across the river from side to side on the steps of boulders with slippery slime without soak our boots.
So climb is something like Gabi and boredom Caesar who climbs on anything that comes your way, Bogdan and Darius proposing solutions crossing after thorough analysis of the possibilities, high and dry dish rack I and Maria climbed slowly after the boys debate the proposed solution and some amendment requests here and colo.-'s hard out there, I plug in my right hand, I say to Dragos thinking that I would probably high and dry dish rack reply: - What you need plug? I told you to charge your phone at home!
But it's impossible and psychological background. Lower portion, but not many outlets or sockets high and dry dish rack narrow inclination whatever I can manage without problems: balance and grace that ballet, ah you are proud of me! :)
But if greater height and get scared, I can not describe something terrible: dry mouth, stomach gap coming up and my breath, fatigue strength drain leaving room lead to strain my limbs trembling uncontrollably, mind paralyzes and is unable to look for solutions and I hate myself for that, I give my hands.
Water creeps in streams with flashes of green diamond, caressing and polishing stone, digging narrow and deep pools at the base of the falls, then gathering it and going forward fan or choked the other squeezing rocks.
Green spill on the shores insatiable moisture, mirroring the water and shade the water. Sometimes splits water forming small islands high and dry dish rack that rises many a brave and persistent hustling.
We arrive at a waterfall long, Caesar high and dry dish rack and Gabi attacking our left front wall, I try to take after them, there are plenty of outlets, but the slope is vertical or nearly. By the middle of the slope, Bogdan calling me to stop it's risky without insurance. He's right, but I do not feel good at all stand site, so I try to descatar little and get to the falls you go around to the right. Cloud droplets wet our clothes while ur

No comments:

Post a Comment