Thursday, May 21, 2015

Abzecom she bowl on foot - it is possible that the improper, but that


She was born at the beginning of 1928 as a premature baby who survived the hemp wool. Life is no bed of roses, on the contrary garden trading - everything fell over the head. The youth was considered a beauty, and the pictures prove it. Always balanced, garden trading calm, kind of fine, full of heart for all of us. If, caused, some luck, that scratches his head and smoking like a donut - or only a few days to realize it was lowered to the ground.
I've always been the darling of her, all sorts of nonsense we tolerated and hid me from parental punishment. With her, I spent a good part of his childhood - every weekend, every holiday, before school took care of me while mom and dad were at work. It has long (almost 15 years) my great grandmother who loves Luke.
Since my grandfather died, she lived alone in Zemun and not for the life of me does not want it to change. She says preserves, alone cook jam, compotes for the winter. Each day has a cooked lunch, only for themselves. She made a pie and the pie in my life, pastry, vanilica, paw .... Cakes are her bucket, not the PACA in it (the cake mom was in charge), or sour dough, preserves, cooked meals (stews, she says ) are to lick your fingers.
This time you convey her recipe for Šapice. I've always loved them, but I was, when I was a kid, were on a plain cookie against the creamy cakes and similar desserts. As I ventured into the year, Šapice me little by little, more and more won by: old-fashioned candy, simple ingredients, easy preparation. Can stand, but do not know how it would be possible - perhaps only if done 3-4 measures? Since this measure is obtained by increasing the bowl full of cookies - the number depends on the size Modlica.
Molds are purchased from the tinsmith, or at the market, and may be used and those modern baking sheet for Madl. It is important that the dough well pressed into shape, otherwise garden trading occurring holes in cookies; molds are not lubricated - fat in the test ride. I have enough Modlica that while one bake, prepare the next round and it goes pretty fast. Shreds tests span a small spoon to make balls of ice cream - very practical gadget for this action.
The recipe I have not changed, except garden trading that I have caused my old trouble, instead of milk put yogurt. And that - my grandmother's measures are in cups, and, as I have elaborated, for me it is imprecise system, so I switched to metric. Measure flour is "if garden trading necessary", and I was surveying those needs and expressed in grams.
And one more thing: this abzec the gift that grandma got for a wedding back in post-war 1948 - a gift so plain that tells us what is poverty, and ruled that the great and important things were now easily understand, sometimes even with contempt.
Whisk eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar, then add fat. All further rile mixer. Add milk or yogurt, combine well. Add lemon peel, finely chopped walnuts and flour mixed with baking powder and a wooden spoon to make a homogeneous mixture. Tear small pieces of dough and pressed into each type to paw. Šapice align the wire baking sheet and bake in pre-heated oven at 190 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar with electric mixer and add lard. Then add milk or yogurt, combine well. Add lemon peel, finely chopped walnuts and flour mixed with baking powder and combine with a wooden spoon until mixture is homogeneous.
Abzecom she bowl on foot - it is possible that the improper, but that's the name of my family. The cutlery seems to me that each part has its Austro-Hungarian name - this is one of them. However, I do not know how to say in our language? Clear
Absatz the heel of my shoe (ie high, heel) or Section text (but I think this comes from your Germanism first meaning). Just have a question garden trading regarding the mold for breath: namely from an old housewives've heard that it is normal to wash the molds just before use because otherwise rusty, ie. after use get ready for next year (percent is real breath normally in winter) as dirty. I find it a bit to say disgusting and weird and from concerned I would never eat anything more / drink, garden trading and especially of breath, so I wonder if anyone else heard of this 'custom'? Clear
Well, for that I have not heard! Yuck! So, I molds paws wash immediately after use and cleaned and dried them delaying. Last year I bought a part of the purchasing additional yet and I did not have a problem with rust. She paints where kalupčići displays them ready for packing and disposal (clean and dry). Clear
:) Ok so I'm on normal !!! Trials to date show that this lover of dirty molds for breath in the minority (no one has ever heard of it, all normally washed and dried molds and then save them). Clear
Grandma's like a dragon! I had the good fortune to have a grandmother present in my life and I have to tell you, as you of course know itself, it's the indescribable treasure and something special. Fantastic is that she continues to cook for himself and wants to be independent. My neighbor. Who

No comments:

Post a Comment