Monday, May 4, 2015

Then the Jesus said:


Lord give me a language with knowledge, so that I can support people who are tired of talk. Morning, she wakes up, she wakes up early in the morning na rusdi my ears, I listened as a master speaks. Lord God opened my ears.
I am not rebel; I remote behind. I gave my body to those who struck me, I gave my face to those who set sail on me; I do not hide my face to those who mistreat me in, who spit on me.
Jesus Christ, although divine nature, and that he does not consider stay equal with God as something for him to keep it for one, but it makes itself become nothing, when it takes nature slaves, na rusdi it becomes similar to men, recognized as people. He humbles na rusdi himself, while he obeyed until death, and the death cross.
That is why God raised him up and give him a name that is above every name, so on behalf Jesus, every knee should bow in heaven, on earth and under the earth, and every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God Father.
Then: One of the twelve, so named Judas Iscariot, he went to the chief priests, saying: "What you want me, I will restore it to us?" They are arranged with him for thirty pieces of silver. Since then he sought an opportunity to betray him restore it.
Jesus said: "Go into the city to such a man, said to him:" Master said: When I near: is your home will make Easter with my disciples. " na rusdi The disciples did as Jesus had charged them, they prepared the Passover.
He answered, saying: "This dip his hand with me in the dish, he will give me. Son of man goes as written on it; but curse those that serve handled for providing the person! It would be better for him if he had never been born. "
As they were eating, na rusdi Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to his disciples, saying: "Take, eat: this is my body." It takes calyx, gave thanks, and gave them, saying: "Drink of it, all of us; This is San my new contract, which poured for many for the remission of sins. I tell you, I will drink of this fruit of the vine again, until this day, when I drink it new with you in the land-King my Father in .
Then the Jesus said: "You all of you because I scandalized this night; because they wrote: "I hit inning, the sheep will scatter" .But after my raised will go before you into Galilee. "
Then Jesus came with them to the developments called Gethsemane, and saith unto his disciples, "Stay here while I am journeying there to my prayer." He took Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, he began to experience grief and sorrow. Then he said: I Nam grief for my death: remain here, and watch with me."
Again, 1'ale and prayed, na rusdi saying: "My Father, if this chalice can not pass, and have his drink, thy will be done." He comes again, He found them sleeping (is that their eyes were heavy) and leave, 1'ale again and prayed for the third time, when he said the same thing. Then shall he came to his disciples, saying: "We can sleep many, you may rest: but the time approaches, and to me."
When he is speaking, but Judas, one of the twelve, who came with having a bunch crowd with swords with baton, the chief priests and people of old who had sent them. This even gave her, and gave them a sign, saying: "This will kiss, that same is he, hold him." Suddenly, he approached Jesus, saying: "Salvation, Rabbi." He kissed her.
But one of those who were with him, he drew from his sword from him and struck the servant of the chief priest, and cut off his ear. Then Jesus said to him: Renntèt your sword in its place; na rusdi is that those who take the sword shall perish with the sword. Or do you think I can not call my father, he sent more than twelve na rusdi battalions angelic to me? But how to what to write to achieve, because it is so to be done? "
Then Jesus said to the crowds: "As an assassin, we exit with swords with sticks, to take me: daily I sit at home and give teaching in the temple, but we did not keep me . But all this happens, for the prophet to write could achieve. Then all the disciples forsook him, and saved themselves.
They even hold him, drives him where Caiaphas, the chief priests, the teachers and the elders had gathered. Peter had followed him from a distance until the court chief priests, he entered inside, he sat with the servants, to see how this will end.
The chief priests and all the court sought false-witness against Jesus, to put him to death, but not found, despite many false-witnesses approached. Ultimately two false-witnesses came, they said &

No comments:

Post a Comment