Thursday, May 28, 2015

It propagates by cutting long stems, joseph joseph sink tidy which are planted in groups again. Ver


Hello, I want to make the aquarium "rug" and wondered Hemianthus callitrichoides or Micranthemum micranthemoides. It seems to me they look very similar, but MM is less demanding to light. But again, HC is here in the forum very popular. So I do not know which they choose. Consult What are their +/- Ifco Posts: joseph joseph sink tidy 69 Images: 8 Joined: 13 Aug 2009 23:49 pm
HM is not rugs. Emerzná form is very similar to the carpet, but in two weeks akva to change. It grows commonly 15 cm and low-light areas can be pulled to the surface at a higher aquaculture. With such growth then odhnije bottom. Your question the selection of rugs is totally irrelevant, the Nieto does what. It seems that you can not even look basic data on these plantlets. chnuro Posts 2154 Pictures: 35 Join Date: Jan 10, 2011 11:18 am Location: TT, PB, CA
chnuro wrote: HM is not rugs. Emerzná form is very similar to the carpet, but in two weeks akva to change. It grows commonly 15 cm and low-light joseph joseph sink tidy areas can be pulled to the surface at a higher aquaculture. With such growth then odhnije bottom. Your question joseph joseph sink tidy the selection of rugs is totally irrelevant, the Nieto does what. It seems that you can not even look basic data on these plantlets. No právěže I looked info about MM here in a forum where people write to the cut and have carpet again elsewhere ... I saw it as above STEM rastinko, so therefore I ask - for therein do I stew. So thanks for the info. IFCO Posts: 69 Images: 8 Joined: 13 Aug 2009 23:49 pm
It propagates by cutting long stems, joseph joseph sink tidy which are planted in groups again. Very interesting looks when kept at a cutting height of 10 cm. Under good growing conditions stalks can grow to 40 cm. Submersion grows upright, joseph joseph sink tidy Emerzia is creeping. The leaves are oval, sessile after 3-4 in a whorl, light-green color. Quite intensively with branches, it is a tufted young plant. He needs a lot of light and regular fertilization. It is sensitive to trypaflavinu contained in pharmaceuticals and devices against algae. The tanks can be placed as a pillow plant - must often trim or as a small thicket. It is suitable for covering vyholujících the stems of higher plants in the background Tank. triscene joseph joseph sink tidy Posts: 2689 Images: 1 Joined: 17 Feb 2011 10:03 am Location: Bratislava - Vrakuna
I can only agree with what they wrote was triscene.HM's no problem to cut as rugs to 10cm in VECs in smaller aqua aqua I cut it below while neskusal but I think it would not be a problem this is only to make her still thicken shorn vrcholcekmi that those who grow up into rugs urobila.Po shorn two new stonky.Mozem on just add that this is one of my favorite rastlin.Ani me as you do not add extra challenging. What I'd recommend or HM and HC that depending on the size of reservoirs and intensity osvetlenia.Mam both rstlinky HC in Minická joseph joseph sink tidy there are just taking off and 360K mam HM which exactly meets their purpose to which I have her there dal.Doplna carpet the sides akvaria in the foreground and covers underpants vascular plants in the background over triscene writes. TTjopo Posts: 2791 Pictures: 31 Joined: 07 Mar 2009 18:45 pm Location: Trnava Personal Website ICQ album
Hi, I had a fish tank in the HC deployed, and HM, grow without problem, see my photo gallery ... especially in 50litrovke accept what I write colleagues ... only complement the above, I am of HM small rug done, it will fit more as a small bush. Other than kríček is very nice and Micranthemum umbrosum, I do also in the gallery, shot, popozeraj. Edit: Here I had all three plants together gallery / Ascari-A709 / 50L-24-2-2008-p18747.html front HC then there is little back and HM MU ASCARI Posts: 209 Pictures: 50 Joined: 02 Nov 2006 11: 18 am Location: Lučenec
health and I HM (MM) cut to 4 cm of about 30 cm and is now complete with root systems pulled from gravel and push through so that nothing happens? I know that probably survive without problems but for sure to ask and would rather wait till then grow back Luker13 Posts: 1552 Pictures: 6 Joined: 12 Apr 2011 17:15 pm Location: Piestany
Thanks, I thought so. Ved Most plants are evidence rozrast virtually out of nothing. Instead of balls will go substrate Luker13 Posts: 1552 Pictures: 6 Joined: 12 Apr 2011 17:15 pm Location: joseph joseph sink tidy Piestany
I suggest Cubu, as it is more tolerant to change and it seems to me less demanding. Michal Safarik Posts: 14 Images: 1 Joined: 20 Dec 2007 16:19 pm Location: Závadská 18, BA Website Personal album
I think the HC is challenging especially in iron and light compared HM.Dokaze do while krajsi compact carpet as HM but when HM regularly Striha so in large aquarium, this can also HM. TTjopo Posts: 2791 Pictures: 31 Joined: 07 Mar 2009 18:45 pm Location: Trnava Personal Website ICQ album
Hello. I did not know where to include the topic, because I did not want to establish a new separate joseph joseph sink tidy topic,

No comments:

Post a Comment