Monday, March 3, 2014

Archive kitchenaid dishwasher not cleaning February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 O


Do you offer even herbs from last summer, you collected and then dried? I still have a whole basket of them and now it is time to process these herbs on. And to own herbal kitchenaid dishwasher not cleaning salt and herb mixture.
I consider myself employs kitchenaid dishwasher not cleaning an "eye times pi" mixture. Namely, 2 to 8 Two parts abgerebelte herbs are well mixed with eight parts sea salt or granular rock salt in a mortar. If I want it more intense, then I'll take three parts of herbs and seven parts saline.
So the dry herbs come in the stone mortar and plus there is a good salt. The mixtures are individually assembled. kitchenaid dishwasher not cleaning You just have to make sure that the herbs complement each other in taste. So all Italian herbs like basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, ... complement each other. Here you can add fresh garlic, but the salt mixture must then dry in the oven. If you're like me you also have dried chilies own left, you can also mix the salt and process to a sharp chili salt for potato soup or the like.
The mixtures are a matter of taste and aimed at me after what is there. Last summer, for example, I wild oregano (oregano) collected and dried. So I mix it with intensive garden herbs like lemon thyme, thyme, savory, oregano and hyssop garden. Due to the ground in a mortar, the essential oils free and can thus develop in the salt. I need you not to say how good it smells currently with me in the kitchen. kitchenaid dishwasher not cleaning
The hyssop I would like to highlight. He's kitchenaid dishwasher not cleaning since 16 Century known as medicinal and aromatic plants and flowers wonderfully blue-purple panicles - similar to lavender. kitchenaid dishwasher not cleaning The hyssop is called in Hebrew "Holy Herb" and is full of bitter substances, which stimulates digestion. I use hyssop in small amounts in fresh salad or vegetables. And it is in this salt mixture, which is used for salads or vegetable dishes.
Is that homemade herb salt well mixed, it is poured into clean jars with screw cap. I give myself for the mixing time. Several times with breaks in between I stir in a mortar to the mix. This can take up to an hour because I want to give the herbs time to develop in the salt.
What remains of herbs, is abgerebelt and filled into clean jars with screw top. So I can use the herbs directly then in the kitchen on. And the rough thyme sprigs that are left walking with me in a tea blend. But I will discuss that tomorrow.
Website
Follow your blog via e-mail
Archive kitchenaid dishwasher not cleaning February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 Most Recent kitchenaid dishwasher not cleaning Pages My pot-bag-Bottle Garden: "The bottle wall" My pot-bag-Bottle Garden: "The blind bucket kitchenaid dishwasher not cleaning system" My pot-bag-Bottle Garden: "The potato ton "My pot-bag-bottle garden" strawberries in bottles "Raised Bed and insects Hotel The favorite sweater his holes stuff my pot-bag-Bottle Garden:" The herbs trellis "Out with the eggs, in with the plants all power of lemon My pot-bag-bottle garden "salad boxes"
Simple Life Chris Guillebeau Finn country Jeanne D'Arc Jodi Ettenberg Kelly Sutton Mr. Minimalist Tammy Strobel monetary systems of ENGEL Vorarlberg Regiogeld self-discovery kitchenaid dishwasher not cleaning Celestine Community My Monk Yoga Medicenter New working kitchenaid dishwasher not cleaning professional artists New Work New Culture Nank stuff sustainability Gogofish pulse Aussee Permaculture Austria PROJECT LIFE Tips in everyday holes Housing Tiny Houses conscious consumer Fairware Foundation Leather Shoes - durable, sustainable eco-friendly alpaca wool
Recent Articles Fresh Chives Green February 23, 2014 Kräutersalz self made February 22, 2014 Out with the eggs, in with the plants February 6, 2014 This was the January January 30, 2014 re flea market in the Waldviertel / GEA January 26, 2014 Community
Your blog can not share not share posts by email.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment