Monday, March 31, 2014

In my previous posts I have two daughters to affects the tradition of touching the feet of the cali


State of the nation - Hindi blog explaining direction. Young people dta fast of the country to India and India to try to adjust my personal views
In my previous posts I have two daughters to affects the tradition of touching the feet of the caliphate dta fast did it by example. After which most people came to support dta fast it. However, some people remove it mean that I am against touching dta fast the feet of a sudden. I make clear that I do not think his feet to honor its large touch is wrong. Whether it's the mother - are parents, other relatives or even if no one, not fall into such a relationship, which, naturally - the place to find socially feet touching. And, I am Sanjay Sharmaji is a thing that looks perfect all the small - scale there must be no larger. And, in short, big foot, touching what is wrong. Yes, a little, even if it considers that there is a big honor in her mind, then one of your big foot should not touch. Even his forced. And, in comments that way it came, the daughter of the ritual is so wrong, bestowing too. Bestowing of course is wrong. The situation was better in terms of age of first daughter, husband's home, was thrown out of the door. And, from his father's house occasionally his latest - news were taken. Perhaps at that time regarded as the daughter of her husband's family tradition would be given more respect. She must be both social and economic security. However, in today's terms, they do not fit at all. However, now they will not even honor the relationships that basis it should be stopped.
I think that the importance of daughters in the past to enhance the practice of touching dta fast their feet will be developed. Reply Delete
Yes I am happy to disagree with you on both points. 1. Touching the feet of elders and youngsters í ears of the dead

No comments:

Post a Comment