Saturday, March 15, 2014

Well, you see! modern mother I have, but I see you blaming the chocolate ... has not cast, right? l


My mother asked if I could meet one afternoon to inquire some concerns I had with the Internet, the cascade room so we were at home last Wednesday. She came with her list of questions and began the briefing with much rigor, although we did not last long ... the thing was degenerating until late afternoon discussing some moments of "Fifty Shades of Grey" ... I accuse the lack of concentration chocolate chute popped pa'l body with these awesome cookies, and I say impressive not only for what they were delicious, but also by the size of them.
I always have problems when calculating the size, I make all things the cascade room elephant size, and I owe it to the theory the cascade room of my husband with regard to food, when I ask: - how about if I put this or that Dining for more? or do you think it will be enough? to which he always replies - Miseries, fair ... :)!
The original recipe is from the book Nigella Lawson: "Fast and Healthy" the cascade room and so kindly shared Neus in: Cooking with Neus, a blog I just discovered and I've decided to stay.
(For 24 cookies the cascade room elephant size) 150 g flour 125 g of 70% couverture chocolate 30g cocoa cocoa powder (I used value) 125 g butter at room temperature 75 g brown sugar 50 g white sugar 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 egg (cold) 350 g chocolate chips (I put only 100 g)
PROCESSING with Thermomix: Preheat oven to 170 º. Put in the previously screened glass, flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Schedule 10 seconds vel. April. Reserve in a bowl separately. Without washing the glass, the cascade room put the butter with both sugars and schedule 10 seconds vel. 3 and 1/2. Melt the chocolate in a double water bath, and incorporating the cascade room it into the above mixture along with the egg and vanilla extract and set 15 seconds vel. Three. Add it now mix flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt and set 15 seconds vel. April. Add the chocolate chips and mix. I did this step manually with the spatula. Form balls the size of a walnut (mine were rather the size of ping pong ball) and distributed in spaced on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. I had in the oven for 24 minutes, because you know how I do it all elephant the cascade room size, so watch the baking time, which you should cut them smaller if you choose. Transfer cookies to a wire rack until cool.
Traditional PREPARATION: Preheat oven to 170 degrees Sift flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, mix and set aside. In a separate container, mix the butter with the two types of sugar Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and add it to the mixture along with the egg and vanilla extract, mix well. Progressively adding mix flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated. Add the chocolate chips and mix a little more for distribution the cascade room well. Form balls the size of a walnut (mine were rather the size of ping pong ball) and distributed in spaced on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. I had in the oven for 24 minutes, because you know how I do it all elephant size, so watch the baking time, which you should cut them smaller if you choose. Transfer cookies to a wire rack until cool.
Some tips: fear me that I go to espachurrar in the oven, do not flatten the cascade room the balls of dough, but I left them as is, perhaps staying too bulky, so if you prefer, you can flatten them slightly before baking. I reduced the amount of chocolate chips with respect to why the original recipe I found over the total amount of chocolate containing these cookies. but ... to taste the colors. Just finished the cascade room telling you that are to die for, you duritas outside and tender inside. Until my next post Sweets!
Gad commenting ayy mother with shades of Grey!? jajajajajajja very good cookies must be and that jiji echale blame the chocolate. big kiss and I'm here if you want to pass by my kitchen you will be welcomed Reply Delete
Well, you see! modern mother I have, but I see you blaming the chocolate ... has not cast, right? lol, Of course you do! then I make a visit. A bsote thanks x thicken my modest list of followers. the cascade room Remove
if you like chocolate, I recommend them 100%, in addition, they are super easy to prepare

No comments:

Post a Comment