Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Well you have the holidays well and you have been handsomely rewarded? :-) This pickled salmon not


Well you have the holidays well and you have been handsomely rewarded? :-) This pickled salmon not only tastes fantastic and is made quickly, but is also a great gift ... not just at Christmas.
Wash the lemon with hot water, wipe dry, the two ends 3 - Cut 4 cm thick. Of the remaining lemon rub the peel finely and squeeze out the juice. Rinse the dill, shake dry and chop finely. Fennel seeds coarsely ground, mixed with dill, lemon zest and sugar. Lemon juice and vodka mix. Free salmon from the bones and cut into very thin strips. Salmon slices drain tray layers into clean jars, while each layer sprinkle with the dill mixture, sprinkle with lemon vodka and season with salt and pepper. Depending 1 lemon end place with the cut side down on the salmon, so that the fish during the closing of the glasses is easily pressed. In the refrigerator about 1 day pickle. The pickled salmon kept in the fridge up to a week.
I'm really happy about your comments. Please excuse me if something lasts until I answer you. Please be polite drain tray enough to not comment completely anonymously, but sign with a name that I can use it as speech. Thank you! Your Svenja
Svenja Baden-Württemberg, Germany My name is Sven. I am 19 years old and I bake and cook for my life happy. The baking or cooking I learned from my mom and my grandma's. Since I am 16 years old, I have my blog as a great hobby. If I'm not cooking or baking, I'm working as a tourism clerk. Another big hobby of mine is traveling. drain tray I love foreign cultures and countries! In addition, I collect cooking and baking books :) Your comments, suggestions, requests and ideas from you I would be very happy :) Just drop me an e-mail: drain tray svenjaskochundbackblog@web.de View my complete profile
Casserole (2) Baking drain tray (103) cake (3) Blog Event (7) bread and buns (10) spreads (6) brunch / breakfast (22) Books (6) Cookie Dough (1) Cupcakes (7) Hearty jaws ( 25) Dessert (33) This and That (52) Dulche drain tray de leche (2) ice (10) Carnival (1) Fish (2) Meat (16) Frozen drain tray Yogurt (1) For the go (7) In between (17) guest post (1) Gifts (34) Drinks (15) Gratin (1) Hot chestnuts (1) Chicken (3) Peanuts (70) Air Cooking (1) Cooking (47) Culinary travel (2) kitchen gadgets (4) lasagna (3) favorite recipes (195) Mini-Gugel (2) muffins (9) fruit salad (1) Grandma's recipes (8) Pizza (1) Cookies / Biscuits (26) Popcorn drain tray (1) Candy (7) Risotto (1) recaps (11) Salads ( 19) Chocolate (51) Sloppy Joes (1) sorbet (1) Sauces (9) Asparagus (3) Soups (1) sweets (61) Tapas (1) Thermomix (2) Tiramisu (9) tarts (1) Business / Press (2) From Mama (17) Appetizers (16) Christmas Menu 2013 (5)
2014 (21) March (2) February (9) January (10) 2013 (129) December (12) Almanac January 2013 / Happy New Year! Cheese Biscuits Marinated salmon in a glass widow kisses / Merry Christmas 2013 ricotta polenta drain tray Baci Caramel Toffee Cookies Florentine Cookies Coq au Vin by Johann Lafer Chai Drinking drain tray Chocolate Christmas in the glass biscotti Älplermagronen from Switzerland pistachio cranberrie-Sablés November (5) October (8) September (3) August (18) July (13) June (16) December (17) April (13) March (5) November (8) January (11) 2012 (89) December (7) November (6) October (2) June (7) January (6) October (7) June (7) January (14) April (13) March (9) February (7) January (4) 2011 (86) December (20) November (8) October (12) September (9) August (23) July (11) June (3)
The Black Forest cake, simply delicious :) The recipe is from my grandmother. By the way, it makes the best black forest of the world de ...
Blog - Events


No comments:

Post a Comment