Saturday, March 15, 2014

PASS and taste


I'm this short week of holiday away from home but did not want to stop publishing an original and simple to prepare recipe. Cheese washing powder storage I show you today is called Halloumi and its origin is from the island of Cyprus. It is used to make pitas but also common take fried or grilled. Its development is a mixture of feta cheese and goat. The texture is similar to feta and has a more salty taste. In Spain is not very common to find even more and more sites with a huge selection of cheeses. In my case I found it in Auchan. But if you can not find a cheese substitute firm consistency when heated.
Ingredients (4 people): - 500g halloumi cheese - 1 lime juice - 1 tablespoon chopped parsley - pepper - olive oil PREPARATION: 1. In a bowl or bowl put a drizzle of olive oil with lime juice, chopped washing powder storage parsley and pepper. Mix well. Two. Chop the cheese into cubes and macerate in the mix to take taste. Three. We heat a frying pan and fry the cheese until it has a golden color but without melting. Serve hot. Tip: We can grate a little lime on top, will give a fresh look.
Nenalinda January 15, 2014, 17:58
Although I am happy with wapa year delay I wish to bring you all the best. Did not know this cheese, but when you go somewhere that has a Auchan looketh not hesitate if you have to buy insurance to this yummy photos I refer. You relujo it has become. Thousand cubic. Reply Remove
Oooh, what a great thrill! Halloumi washing powder storage cheese! I love it, booing me, excites me! We ate twice in our last vacation in Scotland and Spain have not found it. Tomorrow I will make the purchase, and I'll Auchan, so I guess riddle: what is going to come with me to casaaaa? :)) Kisses Delete Reply
Hello I hope qeu I go well observations and any jejejejeje Well I do not know that cheese and not because I do not like cheese, which makes me madcap loss, shame that it has no Auchan near but as caught one to remember me, I'm find because I loved saludines Reply Delete
I've never tried this cheese, but I like it so much any variety, apetecería me take a slice. PS Your choco mousse and exquisite clouds, has triumphed at home, just published. Reply Remove
Nope, never heard of this cheese but ... I'm looking forward encontarlo and try! I loved the ingredients and preparation! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ......... besitosss Reply Delete
Hello beautiful!! washing powder storage .. Ages since we agreed to and I am glad that finally washing powder storage we meet again! Know? .. I find it on this cheese Auchan. I use a lot in the summer when we barbecue is delicious! I love your recipe, washing powder storage Nigella also never fails! ;) So do not wait for the summer to try ;) Thousands of beautiful affection! Happy week!! :) Reply Delete
My recipes
Risotto with monkfish and octopus. Recipe Star
1 day ago
PASS and taste
Collaboration with Genuinus washing powder storage
3 days ago
A herbs
Spatter hake and prawns
1 week
KITCHEN ORI
Juicy pan to Maggi at Restaurant Two Sticks
2 months ago
Get your box for 9.99


No comments:

Post a Comment