Thursday, December 12, 2013

application block banners handbag bag roll printing press drawer table runner pillow heart crown de


So leave the store happier than gingol, when suddenly I turn the eyes and tell my partner, wait a minute I have left a little something ..... and look that caught my attention ....
I returned from vacation and as I discussed in a previous post I pointed to salt the Twins to a Japanese handbag ... I've never done anything with Japanese and fabrics makes me il.lussió, so last week I went to the Authentic before they closed for holidays and I did with the fabrics ... see if you like the selection ...
At the end of the week we sent instructions first step ... I started to organize the work .... and having cut pieces by color ... ufff, what a lot of pieces .... and small!!
Cesca all great! We want to see results already! And what I want to sew ... you've come a week without sewing anything ... : (Cristina Delete Reply
A xulissimes shopping, books interesting and beautiful clothes. I would rather see jobs je, je ... What parts of both the small pocket. kitchen drainer Enjoy the summer and sewing. Kisses Delete Reply
OOOOOOHHHH!! If Ca Rosario kitchen drainer hooked throughout. Hahaha!! I work at the Institute of Palafrugell so you know something I do every week I have an hour between classes empty. I let my setmanada that I have (now I'm the woman who my kids, but ... I also m'adjudico somewhat small). A shopping supermaques, happens all the fabrics and interesting books (what envy!!). I see you've started on SAL and waaaay beautiful Japanese fabrics. I did not have any on hand and I'm doing with cotton Robet normal one. What sick mark and cut tiny pieces! I cut all (for the two pockets) not to back me (and I know if I just cut a pocket as I do the other). Is that I have very large fingers! (And the pieces are tiny!). I had never done anything like this, but very much liked me. This paste!! Parts only dreamed! Hahaha!! Kisses pillar Delete Reply
Francesca envy what books and paintings. I was behind the Country Cottage Quilting and I think my back will do some holiday visit to Amazon.com. And the fabrics are all preciones, the flower kitchen drainer is a great Wonders. I see you filling reservations for the fall, but do not know if they will reach you so much working, hahaha Kisses Delete Reply
Come on girl! What stress ;) Oh no, do not say stress hobby lol I say ... I gave the book Modern Blocks mother and I think I'll make a furtive visit to his corner stitching ;) lol Have a great block are my pins! Delete Reply
Tags
application block banners handbag bag roll printing press drawer table runner pillow heart crown dear jane crochet sewing needles flanel.les enguatat case case case case mobile notepad individual Japanese sewing machine kaleidoscope books motxil.la Christmas bag purse medium PATC portagulles protective flap patch table point cross stitch quilt salt silos Sweet Dreams Tilda fabrics towels quilt cover feet washi tape
2013 (23) October (3) September (1) August (1) July (1) June (1) May (2) April (3) March (3) February kitchen drainer (2) January (6) 2012 (69) December ( 3) November (3) October (4) September (5) August (7) Pendant One Sunday morning .... One evening in good company sewing Shopping Summer Evening Star and salt up .... Dear Jane Salt handbag Japanese July (8) June (4) May (7) April (8) March (7) February (6) January (7) 2011 (6) December (6)
New buidling Blocks Quilt Pattern!
20 hours ago
SMALL ITEMS PATCH '
KAL DIDIHAT 2
1 day ago
Pretty Handmade BCN
SATURDAY Monograph 14
2 days ago
alamode
SPECIAL NAVIDAD
3 days ago
A little corner between Hilo e Fabrics kitchen drainer
IS ABOUT THE NAVIDAD ...
4 days ago
Made with heart
WORKSHOPS kitchen drainer FOR ADULTS and NIN @ S @ S
1 week ago
DIET with THERMOMIX
An update
THE DRAPETS Sandra
A ayudita for me hermana y sus alumnos
2 weeks ago
Lady Crochet
4 weeks ago
Amigurumi
Maybelle Square Blanket
1 month ago
Labores Boutique
Song which is you?
More squares ...
4 months ago
Handmade Therapy
Flaó Ibiza with Thermomix
7 months ago
Fair Textile and Paper Arts
9 months ago
Crochet
VIDEO MAKE FOR VERY Clarita NUDO sliding
club
Sorte IN Loli cut out


No comments:

Post a Comment