Thursday, December 5, 2013

These kits are nice but for my taste they have two


A few days ago we were 4 women to sew. The idea was to sew the same piece. In theory I was the "teacher" driftwood table base how scary! I chose a case that zips and cousin (I put 3 zippers in my life, so what you see greater experience!) Always scary but it is easier than it seems.
Saturday involved the pouring rain and it was an adventure to reach the house where we had been charged with the sewing machine, fabric, scissors, needles and all the junk. We had to take it easy and we first breakfast, coffee, sprinkle all the fabrics that we had to choose from ... and finally we started to cut, sew and put needles ...!
One of the participants had never sewn with a sewing machine, so first we gave him a towel to try it. But if we go by how it was the case, no one would say it was the first time I used a sewing machine.
As for the fabrics, the top right has two cloth patch and put in some kind of fusible foam. A weirdo that had never seen but it was easy to sew and gives great body, which is fine with this model kit. The top left is made without interlining fabrics driftwood table base are sailclothes but that also give body. The bottom-right, driftwood table base which is what I did (thanks driftwood table base to Judith fabric, I love!) Is made with fabric Pacha outside and the inside is thin canvas. Its body, but less. Perhaps it would have been necessary a fusible. And the last two are cloth patch and nothing driftwood table base else, so that is what has been more "soft." The tutorial driftwood table base takes interlining but we are well!
These kits are nice but for my taste they have two "problems". First of all go and lined, the seams are seen inside. I have to find a mentoring them with hidden seams. The second is that they are minis! driftwood table base Made less than 20 cm long, so it fit pencils or pens. We're still deciding what to put in!
They are all cute! If it is not asking too much, which is what made the girl had not ever machine sewn? Ideas to fill them: more panty liner cloth menstrual cup?, Toothbrush (maybe folding, now do not know what a toothbrush) and travel size toothpaste to have at work? (Right now I would go for a bag like that joke for the two things I said but here you find time to do it ...)
Hahahaha, in less than an hour! Neither joke! I am very novice and am self-taught, enclosure and you have around the dancer Claire and I have to redo a few seams that are crooked ... If I never try (for lack of time, not desire) makes the clock and you will say
I can think a homeopathic emergency kit. The tubes and arnica ointment, aloe vera and a Potet tea tree oil today ... I was looking for a small bag and I ended up taking an old glasses case, hehe
What a good idea for this to be sewing ... I also do it with my friend, the other soul "pear" and spend a great evening. driftwood table base In addition we are learning together and is fun. Raqueleta is true that this case is very senzillet. I, just a few months driftwood table base ago that enclosure, I've done some similar and are fine.
that nice! what I do is cover the seams beta. I have a tutorial on my blog where you can see the steps to do so. Incidentally, help to give more body to the case, you'll see that either! ah! and thanks for participating in my srteig and follow me, I also now follow you
You are commenting using your Facebook account. (Log Out / Change)
Search Recent grandmothers and children anchovy sauce with mushrooms and mushroom Pants "sarouels" Para Mi Peque with Love Apple Pie "Awards" Sewing blogs Categories Uncategorized Parenting Parties breastfeeding driftwood table base Kitchen
Birthday handles applications driftwood table base vest bag rice bag bias zucchini onion breath chaleco naii chickpeas stewed porridge sew together sew seam zipper aging cream kitchen decorating tee shirt elephants school case flour based cookies fructose feminism driftwood table base gloria vivid canvas LM breastfeeding breastfeeding motherhood mousse muffins machine sewing corduroy pants part naii P3 hospital delivery natural childbirth parts carrot driftwood table base cake potato banana pepper seeds polar apple coasters point anchovy recipes gifts sarouels shirt swap swap textured soy tofu tomato vegan vegetable tribe walkthrough obstetric violence chocolate mushrooms
% Of bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment